Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

AM Tera Intezaar: pg61 fianle + note

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged

HI This is a new Fanfic on Adi and mythelli called

TERA INTEZAAR HAI AAJA

this is the first fanfic i am writing in this section and i hope you all like it

i will post the first part tonight...london time....

it will starty from the point when Mythelli tries to commit suicide

tell me if i should continueLOL

Edited by tsamhita - 24 October 2007 at 7:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jakudiNeliruma&eijazapril19aksnnazmaPyaari_Shaileek-ekta fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AM Tera Intezaar: pg61 fianle + note" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

queenpersephone

Groupbie

queenpersephone

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Of course you should! Clap   I just love the title. Clap I feel this way (the title) each night as I watch KGGK and look for Adi's return Embarrassed . I'm really looking forward to reading your fan fic. I'll look for it tonight.Thanks Smile

paki_angel

paki_angel

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 2:09am | IP Logged
yeah u shud continue it sounds very interesting!!!!
PLEASE DO CONTINUE!!! Smile

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the replys Big smile
here is the first part:

Janki slapped Mythelli in the hospital
janki: how can you try to kill yourself? did you once think of your granddad? and to think you want to die for someone who does not even love you? i thought you were much stronger than that mythelli!

mythelli: sorry maam...i can't live with out Pranay...aap ne mujhe maarne kyun nahin diya...why did you save me?

janki: chup! chup..and just listen to me adn do as i say
just then Janki's phone rang adn she told mythelli she will come back in the evening to check on her.

Adi came in the ward as soon as Janki went out. Mytheli was crying adn did not notice him entering.

Adi: so you thought of death as an easy way?
can't believe that mythelli, can't believe that someone would be willing to give their life up for loser boy!

mytheli: adi, please is that why youve come here to meet me?

adi: look i came herre to meet my mom's doctor and i saw you here. i heard you tried to commit suicide because Prana adn malishka are getting engaged... i mean how many times do i have to tell you... tell him what you feel about him

mytheli: you don't understand..if i say anything now, i will lose him as a friend

adi: huh..losing your life means nothing then? he asked sarcastically

mytheli just looked sad adn said: Adi i don't want to talk to you about anything now

Adi took this offensively: what the hell, i just came here to knock some sense into you but you just won't listen...there are somethings in life you don't just get..adn you either moveon in life or get it by hook or by crook but it seems you just dont want to move anywhere...your just a coward

M: ADI!!please.. she screamed... itni asaan nahi hai ek ladki ke liye jiske issat usske haath me nahin balki kissi aur mard ke haathon mai hai. mytheli frooze after she said that

Adi looked confused but worried.
kya hua? Pranay ne kya kiya? now he was fuming with anger

mytheli: he didn't do anything...mytheli just burst into tears.

Adi, without thinking ran and sat next to her adn patted her shoulder.
he asked with passionate rage in his voice: WHAT DID PRANAY DO?
mytheli: woh nashe me tha aur raath mai woh mere ghar aaya...dadu bahar gau the...aur nashe ke haalat me..ussene..usse raath jo hua woh kadam hum dono ne liya aur jo nahi hona chaheye tha woh hogaya

Adi was shocked. he froze and stood up.
he stuttered: so... why...are you here?
mytheli cried..this is my badnassibe..whenever happiness come my way, it returns and is replaced by a load of sorrow...Pranya does not remember anything! she screamed...he does not remember anything...
mythelli cried adn Adi was even more shocked. mytheli,you want Pranay right... you'll get him!

saying that Adi left.

tell me how this part is....i will bring in some scenes with just Adi And Mytheli soon in comming parts
please reply LOL

Edited by tsamhita - 17 August 2007 at 3:36am

RonaldoLover7

IF-Stunnerz

RonaldoLover7

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Clap gr8 luv it

nepalikt

Groupbie

nepalikt

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Its awesome dude !! reallli lyked it .. y dnt u print dis off.. nd send it 2 ekta maiya .. i ope c'll lyk it .. lol .. Tongue

Edited by nepalikt - 18 May 2007 at 12:40pm

shermeen786

shermeen786

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I loved it!

Maybe you can give Ekta some tips cuz I think she's running out of stories. Smile

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thaks all for replying, i'll post the next prt in 1 hour Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top