India-Forums

Success in life = business proposition?

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

What does any business aim for?

1. Success in achieveing goals?

but how is the question. If goals to be achieved in life are clear then leveraging fundas of how to be succuess in any business implies in real / personal life. Agreed?

PS - Not throwing all cards, lets see how you all can relate.Smile

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
More thoughts..

1 st opinion: Yes! individual's life can be termed as a business proposition keeping in mind that any business aims to fulfill the goals, same with life / household they all strive to achieve common goals.

2 nd opinon: No! How can you compare?? business is done on more practical basis how can you achieve similarities??

Smile
raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
nevermind Ouch will try to follow this thread

Edited by raunaq - 17 May 2007 at 9:13pm
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Raj, i am sorry, but i was doing better after reading the first post and got confused.. this looks like beyond me. I will randomly comment..

from the orginal post I got a feeling that you were commenting on Quality of personal life reflecting one's ability to conduct business of any kind with ease and with a clear goal defining success..

I have met 2 kinds of people- downright practical, downright money-centered, profit-oriented basically not-so-nice, just efficient and proactive in seeking thier goal of money-making. These also are very caring and focussing on family and taking care of them.
So seemingly, one is opposite of other.

I am not one of those people, so I am sure the other kkind exists as well.. So I believe that it is a matter of personal choice and preference.

I can delete this if this has nothing to do with topic.. which is very likely Smile
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Raj, i am sorry, but i was doing better after reading the first post and got confused.. this looks like beyond me. I will randomly comment..

Sure, I knew it would be just read the second response, that was the actual focus, never mind though. Seriously explaining a whole concept what am trying to throw out would take 4-5 hours... Ouch. Will leave it aloneWinkBig smile

from the orginal post I got a feeling that you were commenting on Quality of personal life reflecting one's ability to conduct business of any kind with ease and with a clear goal defining success..

No, actually was saying quality of personal life can be improved by applying fundas used for making business sucessfull. nvmd Smile

I have met 2 kinds of people- downright practical, downright money-centered, profit-oriented basically not-so-nice, just efficient and proactive in seeking thier goal of money-making. These also are very caring and focussing on family and taking care of them.
So seemingly, one is opposite of other.

I am not one of those people, so I am sure the other kkind exists as well.. So I believe that it is a matter of personal choice and preference.

I can delete this if this has nothing to do with topic.. which is very likely Smile no, it's fine actually we can steer it in this direction if you want

BTW - Thanks QT and RaunaqBig smile for the responses.

Edited by raj5000 - 18 May 2007 at 7:28am
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashef09

Originally posted by raj5000

raj5000

kya yar? ... woh outlaw walla post bhi hatadiya :s ...comeon man! :D ... !

Which post, if there is any problem with Admin related activities you have been informed earlier also to Personal Message Dev Team for complete information / justification on the action taken.

Thanks!

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashef09

Business is not so easy to start (and bring is a motion).

When its started, the toughest thing is to maintain it.

When it comes at a stable point, the most tough part is to make it progress... and doing this... the chances of slipping is real :).

True!

What am trying to say here should each household consider business norms to achieve goal most seek Happiness and Satisfaction, i.e. life a whol life long planned task cycle.

jone_jonathan Newbie
jone_jonathan
jone_jonathan

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi

I guess your trying relate Personal life success to Business success.If yes may be you can read this.

Well, most of the times this can be right, no doubt. Business requires commitment,hardwork,focus,etc. Which is the same required for Personal success.

But any Business requires 4Ms
1. Man
2. Material
3. Machine
4. Money

Together with this and the talent you use, then success is not too far. Leveraging these into your personal life may not seem optimal at all times right? Smile

Definitely both can be closely associated.
1. Both need workflow - I mean a system where time has to be given to both to carry on.
2. Being punctual.
3. Responsible equally for both & many more.

But let me give a case of a great success in Business as well as in Personal Life.

Infosys Chairman Mr.Narayan Murthy and his wife Mrs.Sudha Murthy achieved success in both personal & Business.
Sudha Murthy was actually much more qualified than Narayan Murthy.But they got married.Narayan wanted to setup his Business, where Sudha approached that she could assist in his Business. But she was not allowed to enter in the Business even though she was better qualified.The reason to this is very good - Narayan didnt want their personal life to be affected because of this. Meaning he wanted their children to grow well and wanted them to be taken care well by Sudha. Even though success could have been achieved easily working with Sudha, Narayan insisted on personal life success as well.

This case suggests even though Business life was not given importance in the beginning, it emerged as the best in Business.

My take on this will be - both share lots of qualities but Personal life decisions matter more than anything.
I hope this reply has something to point out in this forum? Big smile

Regards
Thumbs Up

Go to top