Asin not in Ghajini remake!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Phew, finally. Guys, just read an article. Asin can't speak Hindi, and so Aamir Khan is reconsidering his decision(hope he just kicks her off). Asin has still not signed for Ghajini remake.And Jiah Khan has signed in for Asin's role for Pokkiri remake.But she will be doing the Rakeysh Mehra movie.😕I bet Aamir Khan reccomended her. What does that guy see in her???😡

I don't think Asin deserves this. She has only been wearing jeans and T-shirts& talking her lungs out in every film of hers. Its the same expressions in every movie for her. And she is doing bollywood now?   Her 1st movie was a malayalm movie(long before M.kumaran), and her acting range hasn't changed one bit after that till today!!!    

ditty, please read this thread. you & i seem to share the same sentiments about asin i see.😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/608431

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago

asin is one of the few 'talented' actresses in tamil cinema other than trisha & shreya to have an emotional range of a teaspoon.😆😆😆

ditty no need to say "Phew, finally"like you have invented some thing. 😡🤢

jigglypuff726 and ditty what's wrong with you guys,can't you guys be a well wisher of evry one.you are favorite star couldn't go b'wood dosn't mean you are LOVE TO HATE star is going is such a "WORLD IS GONNA GET END SOON" thing!.

I am happy for her becouse she got the beuty,personality and most of all her acting abilty and got famouse here in south and hav lots of fans in such a short time!so she DESERVE it in onother way.she's so young as wel,so she got EVRY COLITY to go B'WOOD.and another reasone i happy becouse as a SOUTH INDIAN another south indian is gonna be all over the country/world. 😳

Sorry to disappoint you ditty 🤢but it's OFFICIAL that she has singd the film ages ago and its already anounced and ALL SET TO SHOOT!.

FOR MORE INFO : And again sorry to tell you,,forget about HINDHI,she can speak in 7 different languges,including hindi.

AND ITS NOT "KAJRI" IT'S THE SAME NAME "GHAJINI" IN THE HINDHI RE-MAKE.

I NO ABOUT MY STARS!.😳

BE haappy that some one is going to be succesfull in theyre lives.

Edited by CUP__CAKE - 16 years ago
Originally posted by CUP__CAKE

jigglypuff726 and ditty what's wrong with you guys,can't you guys be a well wisher of evry one.you are favorite star couldn't go b'wood dosn't mean you are LOVE TO HATE star is going is such a "WORLD IS GONNA GET END SOON" thing!.

I am happy for her becouse she got the beuty,personality and most of all her acting abilty and got famouse here in south and hav lots of fans in such a short time!so she DESERVE it in onother way.she's so young as wel,so she got EVRY COLITY to go B'WOOD.and another reasone i happy becouse as a SOUTH INDIAN another south indian is gonna be all over the country/world. 😳

Sorry to disappoint you ditty 🤢but it's OFFICIAL that she has singd the film ages ago and its already anounced and ALL SET TO SHOOT!.

FOR MORE INFO : And again sorry to tell you,,forget about HINDHI,she can speak in 7 different languges,including hindi.

I NO ABOUT MY STARS!.😳

what's wrong with us? what's wrong with you? there is no rule for us to like asin or wish her well. we both don't like her. period.

we don't have to be everyone's well wisher. if you want, you can be that all loving well wisher. my favourite star sada is already doing a film with aamir khan's brother so there's no need for me to get jealous of asin okay?

and just we because we dislike a star doesn't mean we're jelaous of him/her. there are other reasons but i cannot be bothered to explain that to you cos you properly won't understand anyway.

wow! all set to shoot? that's funny cos there are always so many articles about who is in & who is out of 'Kajri'. let's see which is real & which is fake. as far i know, the title was 'kajri' not ghajini.

yes, we all know you know about your stars. all the infomation is at your fingertips. wah!👏👏

oh yes next time, please write with proper grammar. it makes it hard for me to decipher what you're writing sometimes. and stop posting in CAPS, it means shouting in typing language.

asin is not finalised to play the lead for Pokiri. cup_cake, you said sridevi was so impressed with asin's performance but in the article given, it says she was impressed with kangana ranaut's performance in gangster. so i guess i'll be a well wisher & be happy for kangana instead.😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/625633

Originally posted by CUP__CAKE

I NO ABOUT MY STARS!.😳

Did you say, acting ability? or did I read it wrong???  Pls, cup cake, give me the name of one movie in which Asin has given a performance, that will be remembered by everyone until the end of our lives?

And my favourite star Surya is doing a movie with Ram Gopal Varma, so I don't have any problem like"just beacuse my fav star couldn't go to bollywood", by the way!!!

We are not angry beacuse its not our fav star who is going to bollywood, we r angry because there are other actresses in South India who deserve it more than Asin, who has given the same kind of performance in every movie of hers!!!

And the Hindi remake of Ghajini is NOT going to be Ghajini,they have still not decided on it! Even I know abt my stars, Aamir is one of my favs!