Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Recently MuggleNet annoucned that they're having a birthday scrapbook for Tom Felton (the guy who plays Draco Malfoy, as I'm sure you know). Basically, you can send in entries (maximum 2 pages). Your entry can include stories, poems, collages, drawings, basically anything you can think of.

If you want more details, visit www.mugglenet.com.

Anyone thinking of sending in anything? I want to! I'm not sure what though. I'm totally stumped. But what about you -- have you started your project, or plan to?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Send Tom Felton something!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
hhaha~i  would have no clueee what to put~lol
I am soo braindeadConfused

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
LOL, yeah I am at the moment too. Drawing a complete blank. I so need ideas.

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
lol~Im horrible at writing stories and poems,  and  overall im too lazy to make a collageTongue
Maybe draw him a picture?~lol

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Dont know what to send him Confused...my brain cells are dead at the moment

I know he loves fishing, so maybe something related to that?

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Yup! He loves fishing... and his BMWLOL Hehe. lol I can't write a story on him -- what to write? Finding a topic is more difficult than actually writing the thing... and poem is a goner... I got the cheesiest first two lines that I scrapped it up all together. And yes, I'm too lazy to make a collage. Also, I think it's a bit common. I wanna do something different. And as for drawing... hell no. I can't draw to save my life! I'm seriously horrible. 

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Haha~I looooveee to draw,  but  I just got a really pathetic idea what to drawEmbarrassed

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
^ Lol, do tell! What're you gonna draw? By the way... I love your avatar. Tom looks so adorable in it <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top