Fan Fictions

Some 1 Some where is Made 4 U..(fan fic) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 131

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
the first  was awesome. waiting to read more. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some 1 Some where is Made 4 U..(fan fic) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmedangel

charmedangel

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaans4ever

Interesting! cont soon! but u know u took my ided for my next fan fic, it was very similar, but its ok! u rule that prove we are two great minds that think alikeWink, but now u have to help me with the new story WinkLOL

neha my jaan... u r my inspiration honey!!!!! it wud B a Gr8 pleasure 2 help u out with ur story....Big smile n really sorry 4 da fact that my story is smillar 2 ur next fan fic... but i'm damN sure ur writing style n da way u present ur story is gonna make it differentEmbarrassed

Angad's angel

Angad's angel

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
that was really nice, plz continue

Scarlet_Glow

IF-Rockerz

Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
hey eshika....i love this fan-fic...and its an awesome starting!ClapBig smile..its sooooo good!!!!!...plz continue sooon....btw kripa is called br behanji!!!!...anyways plz continue soon!!and good job!Clap

charmedangel

charmedangel

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Kripa's room:

Kripa is really gettingl late 4 college …… she is brushing her teeth n wearing her clothes at the same time…… LOL

Then she quickly glances at her watch……

K: oooooo noooo  8 toh yehi baj gaye…..

The she hurriedly gets down 2 the breakfast table n garbs an apple 4rm her mom's hand

K: okay mamma I'm getting late…. Byeee

G: kripa!!! Tum kuch bhool raho ho….

K: ooo I am soo sorry…. Then she quickly kisses her mom on her cheeks

G: kripa tum phir kuch bhool rahi ho????

K: nahi mamma.. maine sab kuch toh kar liya…..

Ooo shit my glasses!!!!!!!! Then she hurriedly goes upstairs n gets down wearing her glasses….

K: byeee mamma

Love u

Then she gets inside her car…….

K: driver jaldi chalo I'm getting late…..

Soul academy:

Josh n the gang r leading 2 wards da academy….

Josh has an attitude as well as style…. He is giving that killin smile 2 all the gals…. .

Then we see a gurl who is coming 2 wards josh…. We see her legs… her hair n her back…….

Finally the gal stops right in front of josh…….. n gives a friendly huh 2 josh…. The gal is none other than misty….

M: hey brother!!!!! Lookin hot as usual….

Josh just gives her a smile n hugs her back….

M: brother aaj Fresher's day hai jante ho nah?????

J( giving an evil smile): ofcourse misty!!!!!!!!! How can I 4 get…

Pura 1 saal se aaj ke din ka intezaar kar raha tha…. Aakhir kuch purana hisaab so barabar karna hai…….

M: haan brother!!! Angadiens ne last yr jo hamare saath kiya.. ….they gotta pay 4 it this time……

Angad Khanna  U R Finished 2 day…… aaj toh tumhe yese humiliate karoonga kit um saath janam tak nahi bhoologe…..

Now finally we get 2 see a guy workin out in his gym…..OMG !!! they show his muscles… his sexy killin eyes… his lips…. Embarrassed  

Then some one calls out his name……. n he finally turn ……

N yus da guy is Angad!!!!!!!!!!!!

He puts on his jacket…… gives a final touch 2 his hair n comes downstairs playing with his car keys………

Then he gives a cute puppy smile 2 his sis aliyah….

A: hey brother!!!!!!!!!!! Ready?????

A: yep!!!!! Let's go n rock da Academy!!!!!!!!!

Then they both go 2 gether in his red beauty…….

As angad is about 2 enter the soul academy in his car…… there is a crowd of lot of gals…. N all r screaming Angad !!!! angad!!!! Angad!!!!!

On the other hand kripa's driver drop her near by the soul academy coz there was a lot of crowd inside due 2 angad……..

Driver: madam !!! I think hum anader nahi jaa sakte… waha pe toh bahot bheed lagti hai…

K: no problem tum jao…I'll manage!!!!

Kripa thinking 2 herself…… aarey yeh itna shor kaissa…. Koi flimstar toh nahi aagaya….. khoi bhi ho… mujhe isse kyaa…..!!!!

Then she carries her books n her bag n is walkin towards the main entrance…..

Aaliyah 2 angad:

Aa: oo no brother… yah ape toh bahot hi crowd hai aapke liye….. hum ander kaise jayenge….????

Angad just give a u don worry kind of look n speeds up his car…… ..

Now he is driving in a high speed in order 2 get over the crowd……

Kripa is walkin by the street where there is a  small puddle beside her….. angad is drvin in such a high speed that he splashes  the dirty water all over kripa by his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kripa is all wet… all her dress book n bag is dirty … even her glasses is covered with that dirty water…… ..

Kripa is mad n red with anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then anagd stops her car… n looks at kripa 4rm his mirror…..

A: stupid third grade ppl…… pata nahi kaha kaha se aajate hai…..  jo angad khanna ke raste main ayega uska yesa hi haal hoga….. poor gal!!!!!!!!!!!

He then gives an evil smile 2 aaliyah n goes ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay 2 B continued..

Lots of love

eshika

Edited by eshika - 30 July 2005 at 11:42pm

msbrigades

IF-Dazzler

msbrigades

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Poor Kripa. Shayad woh Josh ke gang joing karegi. Am I rite...Big smile

charmedangel

charmedangel

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by phoenixsuns

Poor Kripa. Shayad woh Josh ke gang joing karegi. Am I rite...Big smile

no yar!!!! kripa does not likes makin frens..... she rather wants 2 b left alone with her books.... i told u nah... she is that padhaku typesLOL but let's see i may change my mind later... but rite now she is not gona join any gangs

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
awwww just read the 2nd part. poor kripa. i wanna see a shock on angad's face when he will find out that she is rich like him. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top