•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Here are some suggestions for you're story...!

1. Put up an index with links to the pages of all chapters, as suggested by coolniyu... Your new readers will be able to follow easily without going through any comment or review filled pages.

2. Authors avoid quoting and replying to reviews in separate posts... It is difficult to read, and also considered as indirect spamming.

3. Try keeping the length of chapters to a particular level... Try not to make it too long, but keep it atleast more than 200 words...

4. If posting chapters in separate topics, avoid posting more than two chapters a day.

5. If you make grammatical or spelling errors, get your story editted by some friend of yours, or another author. A third person's eye will always be helpful.

Just some suggestions, not rules! If anyone needs editting, i can help out!

-Sammmmm
Thanks so much Sam!

I'll do that. I end up quoting reviews and replying to them. I'm sorry. I'll do that in only one post now. How long is too long for a chapter? Mine are around 1000 words. And can u please beta-read my unposted chapters? I really need someone to check them.

Sure, chek your PM! And 1000 is fine! 😉

hey sam!
thanks a lot and yea most of them are needed... and ok ill keep that review quoting thing in mind.. i have been planning to do it like nutzz but then got too lazy i guess... its time i started it..😛
great suggestions sam, especially d first one 😃
& yeah, i agree wid d 4th one 😳 , its really difficult if u cum & find d whole first pg filled wid chapters of d same fic
hehe good suggestions sam, itd b cool if everyone followed em 😉
im willing to beta-read too guys 😊😃
but only english haan not hindi cos im terrible at hindi grammar 😆
yea i am willing to beta read too... 😆... i generally write 1000+ words per chapter so im covered on that ground... and ill try to keep up that review rule too...😳😳😳...

and sam u pig! u get to read chasing an indian dream b4 all of us :(( :(( :(( :((

mebbe i should start to be nice to u or something so might gimme clues 😉 😉 😉

LMAO, no one sweeter than me, darling... Ppl will PM me coz i'll reply faster 😆 And good, it'd be nice if you tried to follow the suggestions... Ysh, they're not rules!