Posted: 17 May 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Here are some suggestions for you're story...!
1. Put up an index with links to the pages of all chapters, as suggested by coolniyu... Your new readers will be able to follow easily without going through any comment or review filled pages.
2. Authors avoid quoting and replying to reviews in separate posts... It is difficult to read, and also considered as indirect spamming.
3. Try keeping the length of chapters to a particular level... Try not to make it too long, but keep it atleast more than 200 words...
4. If posting chapters in separate topics, avoid posting more than two chapters a day.
5. If you make grammatical or spelling errors, get your story editted by some friend of yours, or another author. A third person's eye will always be helpful.
Just some suggestions, not rules! If anyone needs editting, i can help out!