Users

Frequent Posters

tanya005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
YA IT WILL...N SHAADI NO 1 MOVIE WILL ALSO BE A HIT
tanya005 thumbnail
http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/top10.asp

....SEE RAHUL'S SONG HAS ALREADY ENTERED IN THE TOP CHART..IT OCCUPIES 5TH POSITION....AS RAGHAVGAUTAM SAID RAHUL'S SONGS R HOPELESS IN SHAADI NO 1...IN SPITE OF BEING HOPELESS SONGS THEY ENTERED INTO THE TOP CHART...SO CHEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS RAHUL'S FANSSS...KEEP GOING RAHUL.......................
nisha655 thumbnail
Rahul on ETC

I just happened to switch on ETC around 8:30 tonight and guess who I saw? Rahul! He was looking so cute. It was the show called "My Pasand". I only caught like 10 minutes of the show. He said his fav. colour is black. Tera Intezar released today and he called it an all and out romantic album. All the best to u Rahul for everything u do!
navita_scorpio thumbnail
anything more did u hear from him.this is gr8
nisha655 thumbnail
I will see if I can catch a repeat tomorrow. He also spoke of his biggest wish. He said "I know it can never be fulfilled" and then the cable cut off for a while, so I couldnt catch it. He asked the contest question- the name of his album. He was like- "Here's a very difficult question." The winner gets an autographed mug. He was looking so cute tonight! Like always...
nisha655 thumbnail
Nope. If I had known, would I have missed the show? But I think I have seen My Pasand repeats in the afternoon, say around 1 PM.
navita_scorpio thumbnail
oh then i can't see it because i've 2 go 2 skool
nisha655 thumbnail
Oh never mind, Rahul comes on TV a lot these days. That day I saw him with Abhi during Ganesh Chaturthi. I think it was on Aaj Tak. They are all getting media love these days, may it alwauys continue. Love u forever Rahul...
navita_scorpio thumbnail
yeah but i wanted 2 see it .he simply rocks
nisha655 thumbnail
Rahul is the B4U Singer of the Nation for this month!!

Programmes : Kadak/ Full Volume / Bajao / Star Stop

Tera Intezar…

The cute smile… The "boy next door" charm… The voice to die for…

At 18, he is one of the youngest and debatably the most talented of the Idol finalists. And at 18, he's got what many could only hope and aspire to achieve in their lives.

One of the most eagerly awaited artists after the Indian Idol, Rahul Vaidya, is here with his debut album, Tera Intezar. And it has definitely been worth the wait…

This album is definitely going to be an aural delight, alike for his fans and for the music lovers in general.

8 original numbers have been composed by the ace duo Sajid-Wajid, of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Deewana fame. This is their 2nd major Indipop album after the Deewana with Sonu Nigam, which has been one of the highest selling, a multi-million album, (film & non-film) of all times

The lyrics have been penned by Jalees Sherwani.

All the songs have a very young, fresh and romantic feel to it. The songs of the album reflects the point of view of a teenager – his longing to find his true love, the fights over small issues and the subsequent pain of separation, the mushy "puppy love" romance, his ambitions to prove himself and the general "Masti" which comes with this age.