Computers, Science, Technology

Any one knows how to activate norton Av7?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Any one plzzz i need help yaar. Do any of you use norton internet security 07 for vista by Symantec corporation. If not plzzz do help me how to activate this antivirus soft which i must do it with in 14 days!

plzzzz

Love,
Andro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any one knows how to activate norton Av7?" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
You get an activation key on this yellow paper..If its a genuine version then it will be there.

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 5:24am | IP Logged
^^

Which I think is not the case..... Tongue Wink

tejas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top