Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

dev/raju/dev/raju ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

i just dont understand.. so are the writers trying to prove that this guy really is raju and not dev? cuz the way they are not revealing anything about him being dev is beyond the limitAngry... maybe they just think that all the viewers now know that this guy is raju and they just want to cont on with this storyDead

this confusion is srsly getting on my nerves nowAngry they seriously need to do something about this..

now i cant really expect anything from chameli either........ we thought that she might be working for dev's plan... but she acts like he really is raju even when no one is aroundOuch

even if it doesnt get revealed to kaajjal soon, viewers ko to kuch batana chahiye naa...Wink

these days its catching some pace but they better not start stretching it again.. AngryAngry

btw (by the way) i loved raju's dhamki-giri to lombdi-chudail today... good going boyWink hope u change lombdi-chudail to macchar-makhi!!

godddd i think im gonna die!!! HELP MEEE!!!!!Wacko

simi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dev/raju/dev/raju ENOUGH ALREADY!!" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
lol, love the title LOL
ya, i agree, im tired of this raju stuff too Ouch and the whole not-telling-the-viewers thing tooCry i mean, we deserve to know na?LOL
but im hoping that it will be out tomorrow that he is actually Dev Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by pinkbubblez - 16 May 2007 at 5:32pm

abc_abc

abc_abc

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
true ...
the writerzz r just trying to kill us ( i think Wink ) im soo tired of this raju ... dev thing ...
but still we all do kno hezz dev Wink Embarrassed but hopefully by 2mmorow every thing will be fine Big smile   

rupi b

IF-Dazzler

rupi b

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
omg i totally agree...i havent watched the show in a week im gonna catch up later but seriously i dont even have the sligtest desire to watch it...this track has been going on for far too long and its a complete headache!...if tomm its not revealed i guess im gonna have to kill those writers! LOL

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
oh godd! i so agreeeeeeee with u...this is too much...i wanna know the truth already!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
well even i m running out of atience with this great dev-raju-confusiongiri Angry ,if they don't reveal to us today that raju is only dev then i will surely land up in front of the sony office with my shotgun Big smile

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Guys, We're all in the same boat, we're all getting impatient, but I am actually beginning to lose hope for tomorrow as well. I don't think the writers themselves know whether he's Dev or Raju. I'm so irritated I feel like pulling my hair out! Last week I said that if he didn't reveal by Thursday, then I'd contact the writers, but then I was convinced to wait til this week, but now, TOMORROW IS THE LIMIT! I'm soooo fed up with this! It will soon be 6 weeks of this nonsense. Its time to let the cat out of the box, really. I don't think I can take this much longer!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top