CID

Shivaji's Nishabd-esque relationship...

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shivaji's Nishabd-esque relationship...
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   May 17, 2007
What's cooking? Alka Verma and Shivaji Satam

Stories are floating in from the sets of CID about the 50-plus Shivaji Satam's friendship with 22-year-old co-actor Alka Verma.

They have been close friends over a year now, since the actress joined the cast of the show.

A good word

Shivaji is a widower. Says a source from the production house Fireworks, "Alka joined CID about a year back.

The channel was not too enthusiastic about having her on the show and they relayed that to Fireworks.

Realising that she might be shunted out of the show, Alka began forming a close bond with the protagonist Shivaji.

Consequently, Shivaji put in a good word for Alka; as he enjoys certain clout on the show since he almost single-handedly carries the show on his shoulders. Today, their association is very strong."

The source further reveals that Shivaji and Alka often go out for parties together. "The entire CID unit knows about their closeness.

Shivaji has a big clout on the show and he even tells the director to take more close-ups of Alka and give her more lines to say."

Just 'friends'

When contacted, Satam simply said, "Alka is the only girl on the set. Everybody helps her. We are like one big family.

There is nothing going on between us. I don't indulge in such things. I am a typical middle-class Maharashtrian man with values. I have worked in films too and have a clean reputation. Alka and I are just good friends."

Alka too had something similar to say, "I have somebody in my life. I call Shivaji Satam as Sir. He is as old as my father.

Yes, he guides me in everything. But I have a very pure and healthy relation with him and every other member of CID."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_cool thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh my god i dont believe this at all but who knows this might be true!! 😕 n do u all remember v also had a discussion like this earlier .i think it might be apublicity stunt but i guess its true as muskaan is a failure as a cid officer. 😆
Posted: 14 years ago
lol full nonsense... no need to be so sordid-minded :P (if there is any word like that).. shivaji satam is a wonderful person lol
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okie.. I dnt usually say such stuff bt now with such gr8 news in air... I would wanna do so...

WHY CANT A GAL AND A GUY BE FRNDS?????????

I mean.. gimme a break.. just for a guy and gal talk alot to each other.. doesnt mean there should be something fishy between them...

now not to say it bt I can atleast say abt gals.. gals go along very well with guys elder to them... I mean.. I got many of my great supports who are men really elder to me.. my dad.. my uncles and my teachers...

they indeed constitute some of the great people I knw and I talk to them for so long... this is all gibberish...
and One thing I assure u.. the day I meet ACP or Abhi or Daya... I wont spare a moment they are around without talking to them...

so have gossips on already
luna ji,

i have informed the press already :P
luna_lovegood thumbnail
thnks :P :P

now.. lets get ne of the 3.. :D
how abt fredericks :P

hes married so greater controversy
luna_lovegood thumbnail
hmmm... well I prefer bachelors  :P :P

Freddie ki wife se panga nahi lena :P
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Alka's married. Because I searched up her name in facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1110533363) and it says her name as Alka Verma "Karani".
luna_lovegood thumbnail
wow... evn she's on fb??