Charmed1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I highly advise you to fully complete HBP before going any further!!!! You have been warned!!!!! Dumbldore Not Dead!?πŸ˜›

The thanks goes to πŸ˜ƒ lakshmi ram πŸ˜ƒ
I would first like to say thanks to who ever posted this site on the forum. πŸ‘ If you're upset about Dumbldore dying, click here: Dumbldore Not Dead!? THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHO EVER FOUND(ED) THIS SITE!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Charmed1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Yes! I checked out that site, but I'm not finished reading everything yet. It's fabulous though. Provides good evidence! Definitely worth a check. 
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

u r welcum!πŸ˜ƒ

my sis got a call from her friend saying that he was browsing when he came across that site.when i started visiting IF hp section,i thot u guys would like it as it is really sumthin which all dumbledore lovers would welcum with open arms!πŸ˜‰

now i am startin to feel that dumbledore isn't gone for ever.

maybe he will make a sudden drastic entry in the end of the book 7.to b frank,i hope so!😳

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

i too thank whoever started this site!

u gave us a huge relief!a ray of hope!😳

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Ya this site is addictive.
JinK thumbnail
Yep, it's a very nice site. Who knows, he might come back like Gandalf in LOTR. Not that you can compare the twoπŸ˜†
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

yep!dumbledore should b back!i cant even dream of reading a whole harry potter book without our dumbledore,him being my fav character!😳

Monaji thumbnail

Hey... I feel Dumbledore is dead....

I might be wrong... but that is my gut feeling....

Sorry to disappoint...

achal thumbnail

I too feel that Dumbledore will never return again.. Maybe Harry or others might be able to talk to him through his portriat, but I don't think he'll come back in a body form though... Sorry to anyone that who thinks he's not dead, and, that's only what I think.. But, who really knows.. 😊

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

😭u may be right!god noes(also jkr)πŸ˜‰what i told was what i hope!speaking to a portrait wont b comfortable coz u will have to update them with the happennings!moreover harry isn't gonna go back to hogwarts again so how can he speak to dumbledore's portrait!its really sad!u noe,i~like all of us want dumbledore back!