Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Source: TV Guide

December 8, 2004

TV Guide chatted with "Spider-Man" franchise director Sam Raimi who gave an update on Spider-Man 3 and says he might return for a fourth.

TVGO: Give us the goods: What's going on with Spider-Man 3?
Raimi: I've just finished the story with my brother Ivan, and we're now working on a screenplay with Alvin Sargent. It will pick up where the second one left off, and it's about the budding relationship between Peter and Mary Jane now that she knows who he is. It's still a love story.

TVGO: Who will be the villain?
Raimi: We're still trying to figure it out.

TVGO: You think you'll do a fourth movie?
Raimi: I think there are going to be a lot of Spider-Man films, and I'd be thrilled to work on all of them.

P.S :- Guys I keep visiting sites that have hollywood movie information, tell me if you are intrested in more such info. I would be happy to share. TV GuideTV GuideSmile

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 10 December 2004 at 12:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spider-Man Sequel There could be 4th also" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
interesting. the first two made me very dizzy, maybe the third
will send me running to the bathroom.

xsonyxo

xsonyxo

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
thx...i luv the spider-man films! i thought that spider-man 3 was going to be the last one in the series....but it's not, gud to know that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top