Debate Mansion

Would you really Marry Actor/Actress? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

No, I wouldn't. I would hate so many girls drooling over my hubby and saying all those nasty things that were said for aish just because I happen to be marrying a star. I agreed... Smile

I would rather my hubby be my star in my own eyes in our home....exactly the way it is now Embarrassed

Yes!!!! Me too... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Heart Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you really Marry Actor/Actress? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

No, I wouldn't. I would hate so many girls drooling over my hubby and saying all those nasty things that were said for aish just because I happen to be marrying a star. I would rather my hubby be my star in my own eyes in our home....exactly the way it is now Embarrassed

LOL LOL LOL Sorry GD LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by sweta01

Teenage guys and girls  drool over movie stars. Day Dreaming Oh for that matter some married men and women also do it.. Tongue LOL 

Ok, this will seem way to hypothetical but still Wink if given the actual opportunity that your fav actor or actress wishes to marry you...Embarrassed  What would be your response to their marriage proposal? Seriously, would you marry your fav actor or actress in reality if present with the opportunity???? Tongue LOL

Angry I am not gay.. will always marry an actress....ok..

LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by sweta01

come on everybody... it is just a question.. ki whether you would marry your fav actor for girls Tongue and fav actress for guys Tongue
I know for some, time must have past as already married.. Smile but just think if you had a chance or may be for next life... LOL abhi se soch lo... kya pata next life mein socha ka mauka mile ya na mile... cos that time it will be more fast life than todays Wink so.. will you marry your fav if you got the opportunity? Embarrassed

What u wanna hear things like ...yes I would have married Motilal, Ashok Kumaror Latita powar, Dev anand, shivaji ganesan etc...etc....LOLLOL

Ermm Ermm 

LOL

Edited by sweta01 - 16 May 2007 at 12:25pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No, I wouldn't. I would hate so many girls drooling over my hubby and saying all those nasty things that were said for aish just because I happen to be marrying a star. I would rather my hubby be my star in my own eyes in our home....exactly the way it is now Embarrassed

LOL LOL LOL Sorry GD LOL

HugNo need to say sorry dear, you can laugh at me any time you want toWinkLOLLOL...but don't you agree with thisWinkWink

Yes I totally agree with you my dear GD Hug  I have got my own Kamal Hassan at home Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top