Debate Mansion

Would you really Marry Actor/Actress? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by sweta01

Teenage guys and girls  drool over movie stars. Day Dreaming Oh for that matter some married men and women also do it.. Tongue LOL 

Ok, this will seem way to hypothetical but still Wink if given the actual opportunity that your fav actor or actress wishes to marry you...Embarrassed  What would be your response to their marriage proposal? Seriously, would you marry your fav actor or actress in reality if present with the opportunity???? Tongue LOL

Angry I am not gay.. will always marry an actress....ok..

LOLLOLLOL

Why marry? I mean this is 21st century after all...Wink

Besides for me, they are either married or living with someone - AB jr, Hrithik R,Mathew Mchauney, George Clooney.. Tongue So marriage is out of question. Embarrassed

I dont believe but for larger good of mankind I want to preserve their thoughts on civilization... and its cultural values...dont u see the halo behind me...?LOL

LOL LOL I see a lot of things...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you really Marry Actor/Actress? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QueenOfMyCastle

IF-Sizzlerz

QueenOfMyCastle

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

ok...i would have definitely...but he married someone elseCryCryCry...and then I moved on and we are both now happily married...lol...

in my dreams I was engaged to my hunkEmbarrassed...so LOLLOLLOL

But seriously...If I have the opportunity...I may consider it...Coz I am very secure...infact its the hubby who should be insecure...Wink

Rivs

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by sweta01

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#000099 size=2>Teenage guys and girlsdrool over movie stars. Day DreamingOh for that matter some married men and women also do it.. TongueLOL

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#000099 size=2>Ok, this will seem way to hypothetical but still Winkif given the actual opportunity that your fav actor or actress wishes to marry you...Embarrassed <FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#000099 size=2>What would be your response to their marriage proposal? Seriously, would youmarry your fav actor or actress in reality if present with the opportunity???? TongueLOL

haan yaar, kar loonga shaadi. favorite hai na meri? phir kar loonga. itna toh kar hee sakta hoonTongue

LOLLOLbol toh aisey rahey ho jaisey kitna bada ehsaan karogey uss per uss sey shadi ker keyLOL

ehsaan hi hoga aishwarya type ladkiyon se shaadi kar ke, kar lo beta kar lo aur un ko ghar ka kaam bohot dena kyonke humey unki movies dekhne ko nahi milegaEmbarrassed

Edited by raunaq - 17 May 2007 at 4:00pm

-Masakali-

IF-Dazzler

-Masakali-

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
no personally i never would...its nothing against the actor's profession, but rather that i would never be able to deal with the fact that there are paparazzi out there stalking my hubby's every move or maybe even mine LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top