Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: chatbuster

arre why get to a point before she feels like doing anything drastic. before she turns 30, one can always do a full upgrade. younger model, u knowπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with her picking the tab...rightπŸ˜‰  You are too much chattyπŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

qwerty's horse/tunnel vision...can't see anything other than haphussπŸ˜† woh kehtey hain na saawan key andhey ko charon taraf hara hara hee nazar aata haiπŸ˜†

okay....no mangoes here sweetie.  Tum wahan muh ki khaa chukley ho....make sure apply ice packπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Like does not mean idolize....nahi..nahi...kabhi nahi😳

Just batton se koi muh ki nahi khata... gather some evidence or use common sense...anybody can write anythign isnt it... you should know better... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want to marry Rekkha ji..........

πŸ˜‰
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

<span>am i the only one who likes govinda? </span>

i like govinda, i watch his some of the comedy movies and can still crack up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , he is the only who can dance and can still handle young ladies πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† with haseena maan jayegi tunes πŸ˜› cant promise about abhis movies 🀒 🀒 🀒 Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Teenage guys and girls  drool over movie stars. 😍 Oh for that matter some married men and women also do it.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Ok, this will seem way to hypothetical but still πŸ˜‰ if given the actual opportunity that your fav actor or actress wishes to marry you...😳  What would be your response to their marriage proposal? Seriously, would you marry your fav actor or actress in reality if present with the opportunity???? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Given an opportunity I would jump and marry Amrita rao.... anyone knows her .... give me contact.... she need not propose i willπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Given an opportunity I would jump and marry Amrita rao.... anyone knows her .... give me contact.... she need not propose i willπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

saw her interview a while ago, she is getting married, she is trying to leave bollywood, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raunaq

saw her interview a while ago, she is getting married, she is trying to leave bollywood, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the interview was last year 31st march as April fool dramaπŸ˜‰

~globetrotter~ thumbnail
Nope. Never. No matter how hunkalicious John Abraham is, and no matter how much I wish Shahrukh Khan could come home with me, I could never date, leave alone marry, a guy that spends more time looking in the mirror than I do. That, and the whole putting on makeup for work deal just doesnt cut it for me. πŸ˜†
lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

😑 I am not gay.. will always marry an actress....ok..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why marry? I mean this is 21st century after all...πŸ˜‰

Besides for me, they are either married or living with someone - AB jr, Hrithik R,Mathew Mchauney, George Clooney.. πŸ˜› So marriage is out of question. 😳

chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Teenage guys and girls  drool over movie stars. 😍 Oh for that matter some married men and women also do it.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Ok, this will seem way to hypothetical but still πŸ˜‰ if given the actual opportunity that your fav actor or actress wishes to marry you...😳  What would be your response to their marriage proposal? Seriously, would you marry your fav actor or actress in reality if present with the opportunity???? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

haan yaar, kar loonga shaadi. favorite hai na meri? phir kar loonga. itna toh kar hee sakta hoonπŸ˜›