My way of finkin abt w8 lose

Posted: 16 years ago

alot of peps want to lose weight but commonly dnt no where to start , n when they ask for advice they get told jst dnt eat junk food, eat fruits n veg n execrise but that doesnt help.... and  alot of peps say " starting tomorrow no chocs no junk " (basically no gud food dt i enjoy) ... but dt is where we go wrong as soon as u say this very statement  ur body reacts by saying no way n u stuff even more junk food into ur body .. resulting in even more weight gain ... does this sound familiar.... cause the majority of us so badly wanna lose weight we set unrealistic goals n targets ... but by doing this u mke it hard for urself to eat healthy.

The best way to go about a diet is all about patience:

start with easy aims that u think u will be able to cope with for example u have decided to lose weight starting tomorrow .. instead of saying no's to evey food that u enjoy and crave ... start by the saying the next 2 days am gonna make sure i drink my 8 glasses of water a day... and get used to drinking at least 8 glasses of water, after u have acheived that goal say ok i hve achieved my first aim, my sec aim is to cut down on my portion sizes } when u sit down for dinner first drink a glass of water then sit a few minutes, then put ur rice, curry, salad etc into ur plate enjoy every little bit n after u finished dont dare puting my food onto ur plate 😡 (if u eat wiv ur family, etc it is pretty easy puting more food on ur plate while talking to them ) if u feel this happens to u .. then as soon as u finished eating just drink ur glass of water then pour rest of it on the plate that way u wont be able to pile more food into ur plate ..

😛...after u hve stopped eating second servings n hve mde it a habit , set ur nxt aim to reduce the amount of food u put on ur plate on so on ... u dnt hve to necessarily achieve ur aims in 2 days u can tke up 2 a wk!! n trust me as soon as u mke this all happen it will all fall into place n u WILL lose weight n definetely keep it off

that was my tip for losing weight i hope it has helped sum1 out there 😳

Edited by anjaneajnabi - 16 years ago
tahnx for the tips...will keep those in mind. 😳
will surely follow it
thanks alot 😃
hey thanks nice tips. I think this will work .
Wow.. Great tip.. 👏 👏

That is so true... Thanks for the wonderful tip... N u are right... People whould start off slowly... 😳
am glad u approve

we r all here to help afterall we r lyk a parivaar na?

so am happy to hear u like my tips

thank u 😳
thanks . yeah.its diff to decide frm whre to start...thanx 4tips on that.
those were the best weight loosing tips eva!!takes a lotta patience but they're relly gud!!
cheers! 😊
thanx a lot for the tips.......
hey, thanks a lot it seems quite a good way of losin weight!! i'll definitley try tht from tomorrow 😃