berkeleygirl818

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by berkeleygirl818

Zaib... coz he was a hot &
sexy bad boy... nd i LOVE hot & sexy bad boys!!! Wink LOL

bad girlLOL

yup... i am bad to the bone!!! Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad-Zaib/Angad/Zaib (Page 5)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ana1

Zaib... coz he was a hot &
sexy bad boy... nd i LOVE hot & sexy bad boys!!! Wink LOL

bad girlLOL

yup... i am bad to the bone!!! Wink LOL
agree with anaLOL ruttu dear, ur a verry verry bad girl!!!!LOL

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 16 May 2007 at 5:44pm

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansam

Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by desigrl27

I would have to go with a mix of the two. I liked Zaib's attitude and style, and I also liked Angad's innocence and loving nature. I would agree with Mansi that Angad did give in to Kripa a lot. Overall, Zaib and Angad combined is my kind of guy...LOL

Well said...Probably a mix of both would have been awesome.....Wink

greedy woman! now she wants a mix!!! seriously just admit u find the goatie damn sexy, n now u dont know how to admit it girl...

aap jaise dadhiwala meri zindagi aaye to dadhi fida hum hojaiyeLOL

Kya greedy woman.!!Angry..mujhe sirf mera Angad he chahiyae!!!! ...Wink SIRF MERE ANGAD!!! 'n the new character whatever it may be!!!LOL

Question tho tek se pado.LOL...i din't ask abt looks ..i asked about character.....LOL

Aur mere khayal se Attitude of Angad, Anger of Zaib and a mix of those two would have worked well rather than a crying angad or a revengeful zaib!!!Tongue

Edited by panache - 17 May 2007 at 12:03am

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hmm it depends i love zaib's like edgy behavior, its totally endearing, angad in the beginning when he like hated kripa i loved that too, i love when he is negative so that comes in all forms with him. hes awesome as a sweetie pie as well!! lol can't help but love all his shades, he's just too good!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Numera*

hmm it depends i love zaib's like edgy behavior, its totally endearing, angad in the beginning when he like hated kripa i loved that too, i love when he is negative so that comes in all forms with him. hes awesome as a sweetie pie as well!! lol can't help but love all his shades, he's just too good!

See..That's what  I am trying to tell some people!! Angad-Zaib Mix would have been awesome!!!Wink

Now ..iffiz ....i did like Zaib during his engagement to Mishty...he was dashing!!! then...WinkWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top