Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sheetal0102

Goldie

Sheetal0102

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hhhmmmm.....Dont know but Angad def has arragance, but im gonna vote for Zaid Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad-Zaib/Angad/Zaib (Page 3)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I liked mix of Zaib and Angad, The reason being, I really liked Zaib's style, it was totally cool and rocking and as for angad, he was really sweet and deep down somewhere in his heart he really cared for ppl. Tongue

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I adore, love and dewani for zaib only, well on a serious not it is easy to potray a loverboy, but to potray the anger, passion, reveng, hurt and to potray it so perfectly is pure talent.

thats why Zaib has to be the best Iqbal character cause he did an awesome job of him!!! He would burn you with one look of his....he would send shivers down your spine and to get that effect of a TV serial is kudos Clap to Iqbal. It was short role but I did enjoy it immensely...

@shuku. huni I will never give up until u are a 100 sal budhi n all ur teeth fall off but I am willing to share him with ya... LOL LOL LOL

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Has 2 be Zaib he is the one hu made the show HOT! Wink

Shukayb

Shukayb

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansam

I adore, love and dewani for zaib only, well on a serious not it is easy to potray a loverboy, but to potray the anger, passion, reveng, hurt and to potray it so perfectly is pure talent.

thats why Zaib has to be the best Iqbal character cause he did an awesome job of him!!! He would burn you with one look of his....he would send shivers down your spine and to get that effect of a TV serial is kudos Clap to Iqbal. It was short role but I did enjoy it immensely...

@shuku. huni I will never give up until u are a 100 sal budhi n all ur teeth fall off but I am willing to share him with ya... LOL LOL LOL

Totally agree with you  iffi, Iqbal was best  as  zaib in KYPH. I have something up my sleep so you  may  give him up

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i we will have to call a truce and end up 50/50 cause I have something up my sleeve tooo!!!!!

so lets sign the Zaib Peace Treaty and sort the rest out!!! I think strong we stand united LOL

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ok zaib wala will do a treaty with shaurya wala hand over all u have on zaib n we will not draw a dadhi on shaurya..that good enough LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top