Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Girl

Girl

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Drone listens to the tape in which smriti had recorded her conversation with bikram, and in which bikram confess raping meenakshi and being smriti's dad. Drone is very upset and goes to see smriti at her place. He tells smriti that if she needs any help, then he will help her.

He is still at smriti's place and dweep is wating for him in a resturant for dinner, after waiting she is going back and sees drone's car outside smriti's house, she goes inside and sees drone and smriti hugging each other. She goes back home and when drone comes, she confronts him and tells him that he loves smriti, but he says that he doesnt love smriti but cares for her. Everyone ask him that why was he at smriti's place so late and he says that he cant reply to that question. Dweep says that there is no need be engaged to her if he loves smriti. She throws her engagement ring.

Smriti comes and everyone starts saying bad things to smriti and drone asks all not to say anything to her and goes to his room, his mom follows him. Drone says that its nice dweep broke the engagement as he never loved her and for marriage love is necessary. His mom asks that does he love smriti and he says he only cares for her.

Arindam, aditya and bikram are in their room and bikram and arindam have a heated discussion where bikram accuses drone and arindam says its smriti fault, not drone's. aditya asks them not to fight among themselves and check whether drone has got to know smriti's truth or not. Arindam goes to drone and asks him why is he reacting like this n misbehaving with bikram... drone refuses to answer and leaves.

Misha is looking at drone and dweep's picture and crying when ishita and debo come to her. Debo is crying and apologises to misha and says she is doubly hurt cos her daughter is in pain and she cant make her daughter her daughter in law. Misha says that its neither debo's nor drone's fault and its all smriti's fault.

Last scene is kids bua has come from USA ( pplayed by sudha chandran)... dont know who's real sister she is out of three friends.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th december update of k street pali hill" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanya_s

sanya_s

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

than x for the update, what do think about drone? i think he need to brush up his acting a bit, and i think sudha will be  cool, maybe she's going to fight against smriti....

Girl

Girl

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged
 i think drone should improve his acting and whatever he is doing with dweep is actually bad. even i think sudha would be cool in the show... lets see what happens next.

pisceangirl

IF-Dazzler

pisceangirl

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i think that she is dweeps bua..i think that girl is right...acting of actors in this serial leaves a lot to be desired

Girl

Girl

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 7:19am | IP Logged
acting of specially the kids of the house.. barring two or three needs to be brushed up actually!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yeah Even i think Sudha chandran is that Pony tails sister.

sanya_s

sanya_s

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:31am | IP Logged

did you see sudha's  make up, disgusting, "orange" lipstick and black feathers on her ears...has ekta gone mad?

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 update buddy!
Gr8 job!
Thaks for that update!SmileSmile

and cutereems that was funny!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top