OMG!! just read this!!

Posted: 16 years ago
Kollywoodtoday [ May 11, 2007 ]
Tamil-> News

Kalaimamani Award announced

Tamil Nadu's most prestigious award Kalaimamani announced by Tamil Nadu State government on Thursday.

Many cine personalities have been selected for this award the list includes Vishal, Silambarasan Jayam Ravi, Jeeva, Vineeth, Venu Aravindh, Kanja Karupu, Trisha, Navya Nair, Deepa Venkat, Aarthy and CID Sakunthala. And lists also continue with lyricists Pa Vijay, Kabilan, Na Muthukumar and music composer Vidyasagar have been chosen for the honor. Besides playback singers Thippu, Madhu Balakrishnan and Bombay Jayashree, cinematographer Paneerselvam also seen in the award list.

Cine personalities expressed their gratitude towards Tamil Nadu Government for giving the pleasure to hold the prestigious title Kalaimamani.

http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/news/kalaimamani-award-announc ed/

my comments : tamil cinema has totally lost it!!! why are they giving kalaimamani awards to people like trisha, simbu, aarthy, vishal, ravi??🤬🤬🤬WHY???????😡😡😡 what have they achieved for them to get this honour?? where are jothika's, ajith's, surya's, vikram's names in the list? where is bharath's name in the list?? i am so damn 🤬🤬🤬 pissed i tell you.🤬

i have truckloads of bad words but this is a public forum.. arghh.. control yourself leena..😭😭😭 oh yeah, i forgot.. just throw a few lakhs at the commitee & they lap it up like a bunch of thristy dogs. and viola.. you get a kalaimamamani award!!!🤬🤬 stupid 🤬🤬🤬!!!

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Hahaha, from the title I thought the matter was something big.. 😆

Welcome to the club, Leena. 😆 When I read that article, I was also pissed off like you, Usha and me discussed that matter. I am big fan of Ravi & Vishal, but they don't deserve that honour. If they all deserve that, then why didn't they give it to Dhanush, Bharat as well, they are much better than them. Very unfair world and cinema field is becoming rubbish.   😡

BTW, Ajith, Surya, Jothika has already been honoured with Kalaimamani award.
😃

Originally posted by meli

Hahaha, from the title I thought the matter was something big.. 😆

Welcome to the club, Leena. 😆 When I read that article, I was also pissed off like you, Usha and me discussed that matter. I am big fan of Ravi & Vishal, but they don't deserve that honour. If they all deserve that, then why didn't they give it to Dhanush, Bharat as well, they are much better than them. Very unfair world and cinema field is becoming rubbish.   😡

BTW, Ajith, Surya, Jothika has already been honoured with Kalaimamani award.
😃

it's a relief to hear that surya, jo & ajith have already been honoured with that award. how about vikram? if he still hasn't been honoured, those people giving that awards can go dig a hole & bury themselves there.😡😡 but thinking about it, if they give this stupid award to any tom, dick or harry in the industry, this award isn't so great after all is it?🤢🤢🤢 it's an insult to all those people who have worked hard for this award yet all these undeserving people are in the list.😡😡

it is true that bharath & dhanush who are FAR more better actors than vishal & ravi are omitted from the list. i feel slightly less angry when i think that people like arya at least weren't given the honour.😆😆😆

but trisha?? oh my god!!! that REALLY pissed me off. kalaimamani award for her???? i wonder how much did she pay for the award? maybe i will also go to india & pay as much as trisha, then i can also get the kalaimamani award!😃 wouldn't that be such an honour? paying to get an award! wah!😡

none of the current actresses deserve the kalaimamani award. and i mean really NONE, sada included.😊 they just haven't reached the level of sridevi, jothika or simran.

and if i ever have to see the title 'kalaimamani' trisha appearing in the title credits of the movie i'm watching, i'm either breaking my tv or walking out the bloody theatre.😡😡😡

Wah, jiggly why you so marah? Give dem chan la. But if Vikram hasn't received it yet, I will help you to dig that hole on the east side of Sentosa!! 😆

Originally posted by Hosanna

Wah, jiggly why you so marah? Give dem chan la. But if Vikram hasn't received it yet, I will help you to dig that hole on the east side of Sentosa!! 😆

hosanna, we have already given too many chances to all these incomptent actor & actresses. that is why our tamil cinema isn't even recognised internationally the way bollywood is.😡😡 the main reason is because we have many incomptent actors/actresses here who mainly rely on popularity than acting talents.

till they stop giving awards & glorifying talentless people, tamil cinema can NEVER break into the international market. a very sad but true fact.😭😭

sure.. if vikram hasn't received that award, i'm sure many others here will help us as well.😆😆😆

I thought the Kalaimamani people were good at selecting award winners when Surya and Jo received them last year. But Trisha, Simbu.... Come on guys, Trisha can't act to save her life.

And even after"Anniyan", those people don't think Vikram is a good actor or what?

Originally posted by ditty

Come on guys, Trisha can't act to save her life.

POINT!!! point oh point!!👏👏👏 i couldn't agree with you more! and i read rave reviews about her performance in 'Something Something'. some people are just visually impaired aren't they?😆

Leena,ditty & hosanna, dont worry paa. Vikram has already got that award 😉
Thank you Meli for the info. Jigglyodu Sentosavukku poi kuli thonduvathu my back cannot tahan! 😛

Originally posted by Hosanna

Thank you Meli for the info. Jigglyodu Sentosavukku poi kuli thonduvathu my back cannot tahan! 😛

awww.. don't worry hosanna! we don't have to go dig a hole at sentosa anymore cos vikram has already go the award!😃

but i'm seriously thinking of going to india & bulldozing down this stupid place which gives out these awards.😡😡😡