She operates a faulty electrical outlet with her braces
on........πŸ˜‰.....providing a perfect validation to get her braces off
to begin the makeover.....

hahahhahah!

I was gonna say she got electricuted while undergoing shock
therapy from Armaan!   πŸ˜ƒ
*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜† jprasad!!!! Seriously, you, Minnie, and Ides need to start a comedy club...not a day goes by when at least  one of you doesn't crack me up. πŸ˜ƒ
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

Jassi has confessed her insecurities to Armaan and he is using that against her. Will Jassi be able to see through Armaan's game plan? Will Armaan be able to deceive Jassi once again? Find out what happens in Jassi this week – it's getting serious!

here they go again.....just when it seems that Armaan is considering pondering over what he has previously done to Jassi, T&D throw in this new loop.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

although I agree with Gigli in that this is more befitting the earlier Armaan's character and would make more sense for Jassi to realize his true colours and go thru the makeover, but if this is true then u really cant gauge anything anymore from a character's emotions......because to me Armaan's emotions SEEMED sincere even if I did not buy the lame logic behind it......

Thnx for the preview Smisha

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No,this time Armaan is not faking.Set has given quite strange reviews in the past.Another review at the same time is said to be showing Armaan's conscience mocking him for his past deeds.

I saw the episode where Armaan flashbacks into what he did to Jassi and how he took her for a ride and then how he was just unable to say anything to Mallika when she accused him of having another woman in his life.

The best part that stood out was the expression Armaan had when he said a simple Thank you to Jassi when she told him that Kohinoor had made profits and then went on to show her gratitude for making her happy..The shame in his face couldn't be more obvious.Like he was thinking she is so trustingly sharing everything about Kohinoor  and look how I schemed against her for that very thing.The pain was genuine.

There has to be something else.let's see what the very 'creative' brains of T&D come up with.

sweetgal thumbnail
I agree !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† heyy buttt do u think purabb isss backkkkkkkk ?? thatss why jassi is shockeddd !! πŸ˜•
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ OMG Ides and jprasadπŸ˜† superbπŸ˜†
albelarahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

How does she recive a shock?????????πŸ˜•

I am guessing Armaan Suri confesses that he tried to sabotage her and that he is really sorry

jprasad thumbnail
me thinks overall me is sort of starting like JJKN again. Right
now I am traumatized by Ronit and Pooja never being together
since they brought Akash into a love triangle. Oh, the agony!   
😭 😭 😭
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

No,this time Armaan is not faking.Set has given quite strange reviews in the past.Another review at the same time is said to be showing Armaan's conscience mocking him for his past deeds.

I saw the episode where Armaan flashbacks into what he did to Jassi and how he took her for a ride and then how he was just unable to say anything to Mallika when she accused him of having another woman in his life.

The best part that stood out was the expression Armaan had when he said a simple Thank you to Jassi when she told him that Kohinoor had made profits and then went on to show her gratitude for making her happy..The shame in his face couldn't be more obvious.Like he was thinking she is so trustingly sharing everything about Kohinoor  and look how I schemed against her for that very thing.The pain was genuine.

There has to be something else.let's see what the very 'creative' brains of T&D come up with.

I agree Minnie.....although it is quite late in the day for Armaan's self analysis, (but better late than never....right) it does seem that he is repenting over what he has done before.....

as for what the "creative" minds of T&D have in store for us.....I'd say Thank God for Jammy's update.....I will find out before watching........will be able to avoid a coronary......πŸ˜‰
jprasad thumbnail
ides-

hahahaha! funny! I agree. Now it is safe to say Armaan is
repenting and will go back to his dirty old ways. Having said
old dirty ways, did u know that ODG's autopsy, they found
something (I think drugs) in his tummy? I think he died of
indigestion. Nasty.