Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kritika Sengal`s FC - Page 3

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
not lately..she's disappeared..i guess she's really busy with KZK..& we will get to 150 pages..all by ourselves*grins*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Do you when she's going to start in kzk ? Than, we'll get loads of members, pictures,articles,ettc . Hmm, just 147 pages till we reach 150 :)
-Navi thumbnail
^^ Umm, ookay 😕 ..
WOOOT ! KRUPA, four pages :)
-Krupa- thumbnail
umm pracheen?..so does taht mean your joining or not?

@Navi, YES MON just 146 pages now!..she's already started KZK..but its still mostly about the older prerna..
-Navi thumbnail
^^ Oh she already debuted in kzk .. OMG, your Rani sig is amazing :) .. i'm even trying to make siggs 😆 ..
-Krupa- thumbnail
yes she had debuted already..& thank you..i tried somethin diff this time & it came out pretty good..cant wait to see your sigg 😳
-Navi thumbnail
^^ i'm not going show my siggs ever ! i just started like 1-2 weeks ago ..
-Navi thumbnail
I think Kritika and Reshmi are the promising actresses in tellywood .. their career is going to go so far :)
-Navi thumbnail
oh, and Krupa the link to gallery isn't working .
-Krupa- thumbnail
IT ISNT..i'll get to it..i found a kritika article-..
Like my dadi, I also believe never fall in love: Kritika Senghal
'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' has had a makeover recently. Seven new faces have been added to the serial. All the seven girls are sisters and Prerna's grand daughters to Prerna. Nevertheless, young Prerna, played by Kritika Senghal is the toast of the new cast.

She not only plays a pivotal role, but is also an apple in the eye of Prerna and is expected to carry her legacy forward. Thus, these days Kritika is happy beyond bounds and is trying her best to live up to the role as well as the expectations of the people. Here she talks about her career so far, the character and much more.

Q: Tell us something about yourself.
A: Basically I am from Kanpur, but I have done my graduation from Delhi. Before entering into acting I used to work in an ad agency in Mumbai and also for the Hungama T.V.

Q: Tell us something about your role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay….
A: In the serial, I play the character of Sneha and Omi's daughter, and hence, I am also the grand daughter of Prerna. My name is also Prerna, as my grand mother loves me a lot and named me after her.

I follow the footsteps of my dadi and I am an apple of her eye. Like my dadi, I too believe in the line 'never fall in love'. Being the eldest of the seven sisters, I have to take care of them too.

At the same time, the character also wants to learn more about the outside world, as she has always been busy with her sisters. She had hardly had time for herself….

Q: Is this your first T.V. serial? How did you get this role?
A: No, I have already worked in Kyunki Sas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Sanchi, so Ekta Kapoor knew me. For this role, she just called me for an audition and then I got selected.

But for Kyunki…, one of my cousins just told me that there has been auditions going on for Kyunki… so I just gave it a try and I got through. From there, now I am playing Prerna….

Q: So how do you feel playing young Prerna, as Prerna is already very famous?
A: Yes, I feel very happy playing the role next to the lead. Moreover, my name is also Prerna. But it is very challenging as Shweta Tiwari is already famous as Prerna. As the level of performance is already high, I have to work hard to maintain this level…. It is a very difficult job. So, I am a bit scared too…

Q: How has been your experience with the co-actors?
A: It's fun and I am enjoying the company of all of my co-actors. Being almost of same age, it is a pleasure working with them.