Kkusum

Coming next week in Kkusum

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

from setindia newsletter

It's all happening in Kkusum! Kshitij finds out that Kali is faking her pregnancy.  The wedding is just about to start but will Kshitij get there in time to tell Garv the truth about the lies Kali has conjured up in order to get Garv to marry her? Will Garv stop the ceremony? Will Arundhati & Kali manage to cover their lies? Find out this week in Kkusum!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niyati_patel thumbnail
i will be very happy if garv stop this wedding i cant see kumud and garv in pain.....😭
pmahesh thumbnail
I think garv should call off the wedding, both he and kumud are always thinking about each other and deserve each other (both are cry babies as well).
shahidlover24 thumbnail
its good 2 no that kshitij will find out the truth!

TiN24 thumbnail

OK........what I don't understand is that whether or not Ksh*tig tells garv or not, Garv WILL find out evenutally and there will be NO future for Garv and Kali.

The way I see it, Garv is only marrying Kali because of the "baby in question" right? So, suppose either Ksh*tig tells garv the truth even after they get married, or kali fake's having a miscarriage.........garv will still leave her.

If kali fake's haveing a miscarriage and blaming it on Kumud or even Ksh*tig, it will make no difference because Garv will still leave her then since there is nothing holding him back anymore. He has not told kali that he loves her, he only told her he will try to foget about kumud right? So once there is no baby and Garv comes to know about it (either from Ksh*tig or miscarriage) he will leave kali.

The baby is the only reason that Garv is with Kali in the first place. If Kali was as smart as she put's herself out to be, she should have realized at first that she can lie and scheme all she wants and even fake a pregnancy and THEN even fake a miscarriage, but she did that to get Garv back, once there is NO BABY......that means NO GARV. Pretty stupid on Kali's part.  😕 

And if she is under the impression that by faking a miscarriage Garv will still stay with her, then she is sadly mistaken because for 1. He only married because he thought she was having his baby and 2. Garv also married Kumud and divorced her, what makes Kali think that Garv can't divorce her either? and 3. what makes kali think that even after faking a miscarriage, the wardboy won't come back to haunt her about the truth.......that she was never pregnant to begin with????

Bottom line, what I am trying to say is that there will be no future for Garv and Kali because either way, Kali looses in the end. 😆

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

remember the motto:

The bad always win and the good always loose. So Kali will get her way after all even if she pretends to miscarry. The bad never suffer in Ekta's serial because if they do then the show comes to an end and Ekta's big fat bank balance will come to an end.😃 Remember that Tashu Bua is still coming to Kusum and she was a "bad" person but apparantely lived a nice wealthy life and is probably coming back richer and happier than before so as the saying goes, the bad always wins.😆