Fashion and Beauty

~* TOTW - Curly and Longer *~

*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello FriendsπŸ˜›

I am back with Tips of the Week!

Since we can't all be blessed with long lashes, thank goodness mascara can make it look as if we were.

For Thicker Eyelashes - Holding your mascara in a horizontal position, apply your mascara at the base of the eyelash line and "wiggle" your brush all the way up to the top of the lashes.

For Longer Eyelashes -  Hold your brush in a vertical position, apply your mascara pulling the brush up, this will feel odd at first but it defintely works. ***Side note, if you need thicker and longer eyelashes, alternate steps 1 and 2, doing multiple coats. Just remember to take a minute and let the mascara dry inbetween so you don't have one big mess!

Comb  - Find yourself a metal comb. This will straighten out any mascara mess you may have gotten yourself into. Like the commerical says, you don't want tarantula leg eyelashes!

Be sure to wash off your mascara each night. Not only will it smear during the night, you won't be able to apply more until your lashes are free from the old mascara.

Mascara is a breeding ground for germs. Be sure to replace it every three months.

Never pump the wand into the tube. This procedure only adds air to the mascara, drying it out.

Cheers

Fashion and Beauty Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! Neat tips! πŸ˜ƒ

I dont wear mascara but those are good tips for someone who does 😊
lilyrosey thumbnail
ooh cool tips, will use them next time 😊.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great tips, me too i dont put mascara. i find it a mess washing it off. πŸ˜†

does any1 use transparent  mascara? i wont to know how is it look after application.
Edited by kitty468 - 16 years ago
manshi_singh thumbnail
Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ I used to use mascara earlier for special occasions.But I still never understood the "wiggling" part 😳
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks dels! awesome tips! πŸ˜ƒ x
*dels* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~*Manshi*~

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ I used to use mascara earlier for special occasions.But I still never understood the "wiggling" part 😳

It  means move your wand quickly and irrregularly from side to side. Hope it helpsπŸ˜›

xChandnix thumbnail
Thanks, great tips, intresting to read!! πŸ˜‰
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks dels... great tips! I use Mascara now and again, so these were good to know.

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwww! cool tips!...i do use mascara once a week... πŸ˜› 😳