Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

hi everyoneBig smile

Do u wanna join Politics?

After this question most of u will say " I hate politics", " I will never join it", "I dont care abt these politicians", " What can I do alone?" or " it is not  easy to enter in politics", "even if I joined it, nothing will change" etc etc.

Can we avoid our responsibities by saying all this?

Like RDB dialogue " IAS joi karo, fauj mein bharti ho, Politics ka hissa ban kar desh ki sarkar ko chalao"

Young generations is serving every where whether it is IIT, IAS Army, Navy, techonology, medical and many other places and others r keen to join ( God plzz keep all these education institute away frm the evil eyes of Arjun Singh)...but there is only politics which is far away frm the youth, which no one or very less want to join .

Can there ever be Youth power in Indian politics which can improve India?

Would u like to join  politics?

plzz commentTongue

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 14 May 2007 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IdeaQueen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would u like to join politics?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

hi everyoneBig smile

Hello Heerji!

Do u wanna join Politics?

If was part of career plan then yes.

After this question most of u will say " I hate politics", " I will never join it", "I dont care abt these politicians", " What can I do alone?" or " it is not  easy to enter in politics", "even if I joined it, nothing will change" etc etc.

Can we avoid our responsibities by saying all this?

How we term politics as responsibility? If by responsibility you meant doing something for the country then in way most of us already do that.

Like RDB dialogue " IAS joi karo, fauj mein bharti ho, Politics ka hissa ban kar desh ki sarkar ko chalao"

Young generations is serving every where whether it is IIT, IAS Army, Navy, techonology, medical and many other places and others r keen to join ( God plzz keep all these education institute away frm the evil eyes of Arjun Singh)...but there is only politics which is far away frm the youth, which no one or very less want to join .

Can there ever be Youth power in Indian politics which can improve India?

It can expedite goal that parties seek to achieve or can bring fresh thought process in ruling the country but improvement - not necessarily.

In a way all professionals in todays world are exposed to some level of politics. For that matter at the particular level in any industries if leaders are not political then it can impact negatively, infact that level won't be achieved without being political as polotics by peers will kill one's growth.

plzz commentTongue

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I would love to join in Politics but not at this level as its just a waste right now.... Once i become something and can do something for people I have right to say to people that vote for me... Until I do something for them what right I have to ask for votes????

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kabhi_21

I would love to join in Politics but not at this level as its just a waste right now.... Once i become something and can do something for people I have right to say to people that vote for me... Until I do something for them what right I have to ask for votes????

Wondering if you seriously thought about this, is coming into politics your career goal?

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Wondering if you seriously thought about this, is coming into politics your career goal?

its not my first goal.... my first goal is to generate some employment.... then if possible to help out in my region and then if possible go for politics..... though nothing is impossible its one step at a timeBig smile

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

its not my first goal.... my first goal is to generate some employment.... then if possible to help out in my region and then if possible go for politics..... though nothing is impossible its one step at a timeBig smile

Thankd for response, makes sense dude. I like your viewsSmile Night!

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I think through this topic, we collect aloads of Politicians who take our contry towads the way of sucess cOz the thing happening nOw-a-dayz are surely Out of Our mInds LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top