Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

eyeshadow

aisha92 Goldie
aisha92
aisha92

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
hii

wenever i put eyeshadow on.....its jus doesnt luk ryt n i normaly end up taking it all of or most of it off.......each tym thinkin dat maybe it jus dnt suit meLOLLOL

however....if i do wear it....i only prefer natural tones like browns
jus wonderin does anyone have lyk application tipps 4 eyeshadaw n how it can be applied in a way dat luks gud

thanxEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xChandnix IF-Sizzlerz
xChandnix
xChandnix

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Ok well for eyshadow I have a small tip! If you like wearing natural tones such as brown etc. then there is basically no use of wearing eyeshadow in the first place because no one is going to notice it.

Ok so now for a few tips! Look at your skin color see if you are warm or cool. Then get that maybeliene eyeshadow which has 3 colors that best suit your skin tone.

Basically try to incorporate each of those 3 colors into your eye lids. Violia! The colors suit your tone, and it doesn't make you seem out of place

Heart Always
        FairyAngel

I know what your talking about, that maybelline product 3in1 is it the one which depends on your eye colour as I have that one and it si really useful and brings out the best of your eyes if you don't want bright coloursWink

aisha92 Goldie
aisha92
aisha92

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyAngel

Ok well for eyshadow I have a small tip! If you like wearing natural tones such as brown etc. then there is basically no use of wearing eyeshadow in the first place because no one is going to notice it.

Ok so now for a few tips! Look at your skin color see if you are warm or cool. Then get that maybeliene eyeshadow which has 3 colors that best suit your skin tone.

Basically try to incorporate each of those 3 colors into your eye lids. Violia! The colors suit your tone, and it doesn't make you seem out of place

Heart Always
        FairyAngel

thanx 4 tips......but wot do u mean by if my skin color is warm or cold?
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I love experimenting with my eyeshadow...right well basically the most important rule is to BLEND Wink ...One colour on the eye socket...then if you want more colour put it over that shade...but remember to BLEND LOL
aisha92 Goldie
aisha92
aisha92

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niya

I love experimenting with my eyeshadow...right well basically the most important rule is to BLEND Wink ...One colour on the eye socket...then if you want more colour put it over that shade...but remember to BLEND LOL

ok....
key word: BLEND WinkLOLLOL
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha92

ok....key word: BLENDWinkLOLLOL

LOL Trust me...its very important!
aisha92 Goldie
aisha92
aisha92

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha92

ok....key word: BLENDWinkLOLLOL 

LOL Trust me...its very important!

will keep dat in mind LOL
diljaani IF-Dazzler
diljaani
diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Almay's Intense i-Color

They have many color variations: you choose the right one based on your eye color. Then you can add eyeliner that goes with the eyeshadows and viola! The eyeshadow/eyeliner bring out your beautiful eyes!

I use this and its absolutely wonderful!

~diljaani

Edited by diljaani - 16 May 2007 at 5:25pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top