Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Yes..i kno...if its "highly unlikely" why bother? but wats wrong with a bit of good discussion and healthy argument? who knos...we might come up with a good and right theory...so here goes..........

welll..i was just re-reading HBP and i might just be obssessed but i stared at Malfoy's grandfather's name for a couple of minutes (mentioned when Malfoy is trying to lure Slughorn into liking him on first Potions day)..and well...his name is "Abraxias Malfoy" welll.i kno this is random but oh well...doesn't that just sort of i dunno..remind u of R.A.B....i think its cuz of the similar letters..but i just thought id mention it (i kno its random..but nothing wrong with discussing it) the letters rab are in alphabetical order at the beginning of his name and he died recently..i'm still strong on regulus black being rab, but as i said its worth discussing

so..everyone throw in ur thoughts:

mine: i highly doubt it..hehe

Edited by *~Ish~* - 29 July 2005 at 10:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highly Unlikely (**SPOILER WARNING**)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged
To be totally honest, I think it's highly unlikely too. But it's a good observation! Me... I didn't even bother to remember what Malfoy's grandfather's name wasEmbarrassed Seems like two readings aren't enough! I'll have to reread again, I think. 

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged

u know.. i hate my school principal.. coz of her i can't read my book .. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE Angry Angry Angry

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

u know.. i hate my school principal.. coz of her i can't read my book .. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE Angry Angry Angry

why cant u read it? is it banned?

~~

i just thought it was a good point to make...u never kno with JKR..lol

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
hmmm~interesting..But I still think it might be Sirius Black's brother, Regulus Black. 

Originally posted by *~Ish~*

Yes..i kno...if its "highly unlikely" why bother? but wats wrong with a bit of good discussion and healthy argument? who knos...we might come up with a good and right theory...so here goes..........

welll..i was just re-reading HBP and i might just be obssessed but i stared at Malfoy's grandfather's name for a couple of minutes (mentioned when Malfoy is trying to lure Slughorn into liking him on first Potions day)..and well...his name is "Abraxias Malfoy" welll.i kno this is random but oh well...doesn't that just sort of i dunno..remind u of R.A.B....i think its cuz of the similar letters..but i just thought id mention it (i kno its random..but nothing wrong with discussing it) the letters rab are in alphabetical order at the beginning of his name and he died recently..i'm still strong on regulus black being rab, but as i said its worth discussing

so..everyone throw in ur thoughts:

mine: i highly doubt it..hehe

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
LOL! Yeah, that's kind of my mantra these days -- "You never know with JKR!" Haha. It was a good observation though. It would even be kind of like JKR to make it seem so obvious that it's Regulus Black -- and then turn around and shock us. Now that I think of it... it does seem feasible... lol. I'm weird.

That's sad, daniel_4ever. Do any of your friends have the book? Maybe you can borrow it from them.

Draco_Luver

Draco_Luver

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah~She probably will addd sum sort of shocking twist, but for some reason I dont really think JKR would introduce another important character.  I dont know why but I just think that.

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

LOL! Yeah, that's kind of my mantra these days -- "You never know with JKR!" Haha. It was a good observation though. It would even be kind of like JKR to make it seem so obvious that it's Regulus Black -- and then turn around and shock us. Now that I think of it... it does seem feasible... lol. I'm weird.

That's sad, daniel_4ever. Do any of your friends have the book? Maybe you can borrow it from them.

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm i dunno .... i think maybe it will be a new character u no

Post Reply New Post

Go to top