Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged

With summer at its peak in most parts of India and abroad as well, the first thing that we look for when we return home from the scorching sun is something that can quench our thirst.. The moment I do that, I almost always remember my mom scolding me as a kid saying 'dont drink that fridge ka paani immediately after coming back from the sun. Wait for 10 minutes and then mix with regular water and drink' LOL.. but who would ever have so much patience... fridge ka thanda paani aur maa ki daant was almost always the perfect combo Embarrassed

Coming over to present day - the choice of coolers now has a wide range and we all have our personal favorites... Tongue

What are your personal favorites as coolers for the summer season?Smile

Do you have some memories of childhood related to these summer coolers? Do you miss any of that now?Embarrassed

Sorry - if the topic sounds bit too simple... I just wanted to come up with a seasonal topic Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanda thanda... Cool cool..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
^is it for debate? Smile

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

^is it for debate? Smile

Yes you can defend your own fav cool drink as the best one Smile and debate why you think its better than the rest Wink

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Nice topic Jaya.
Will come back with my answers later.
It feels good to think about summer, when you are still wearing your turtlenecks. LOL

Turtlenecks still Ouch Here in Kolkata - I am all for the finest soft cotton kurtis Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged
What are your personal favorites as coolers for the summer season?
One and only - Icecream! LOL

Do you have some memories of childhood related to these summer coolers? Do you miss any of that now?
No missing.. I still have them! Yummmy!! However i do miss playing in the rain during the summers! Cry

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jaya*

With summer at its peak in most parts of India and abroad as well, the first thing that we look for when we return home from the scorching sun is something that can quench our thirst.. The moment I do that, I almost always remember my mom scolding me as a kid saying 'dont drink that fridge ka paani immediately after coming back from the sun. Wait for 10 minutes and then mix with regular water and drink' LOL.. but who would ever have so much patience... fridge ka thanda paani aur maa ki daant was almost always the perfect combo Embarrassed

Coming over to present day - the choice of coolers now has a wide range and we all have our personal favorites... Tongue

Thanda, thanda pani; aam ka panna; neembu pani; baarish mein bheegna Big smile

Do you have some memories of childhood related to these summer coolers? Do you miss any of that now?Embarrassed

I miss playing in the rain the most Cry

Sorry - if the topic sounds bit too simple... I just wanted to come up with a seasonal topic Tongue

Summer memories Tongue (sigh)

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jaya*

Nimbu Pani, Cold coffee, Niro, Kala Khatta, Suger cane juice, and Watermelon with Rose syrup Big smile.  Forgot shaved iceTongue

Walking in rain to and from school.  Eating Imli, Kachi mango, red tiny bor khana vagerah.  Mainly eating mangoes like crazy was the thing to do.

Fun topic for sure Tongue

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top