Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Ok this is my fan-fic after ages, I stopped writing ages ago but recently seeing the hot couple Shabd and MahiHeart ~ I couldn't wait to write a fan-fic on them, these two characters are from Maayka Tongue

~ They are JUST marriedParty in the show...Embarrassed

~My Fan-fic starts a year and half after the marriage where Mahi and Shabd are a couple in love, where Mahi finally realized that Shabd truly does love her...Embarrassed

~All the characters are the same as they are in the show but this is Mahi and Shabd;

Mahi:

Shabd:

~Starting the story,

Part 1:

It was late in the morning, the sun shone over a beautiful house. In the house a women ran around fanatically from the kitchen to the dining room back to kitchen and back to the dining room carrying several dishes at a time. She walked back into the kitchen and started emptying the saucepans; she knew he would be here any second now; shouting for his breakfast. She smiled at her self *click* and then dried her hands she lent over the sink to open the window wider. She looked out into the beautiful view and smiled again. *click* .

She walked out into the dining room where the smell of freshly cooked breakfast hit her; she gave a little smile and tidied her self up. She tucked the annoying curl by her cheek behind her ear *click* then she looked up to the clock, she smiled and started counting..

M: 1….2 (she glanced as the open door)..3…4…….

S: MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! MAHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

A man came running in, he had a towel round his neck and in one hand a drinking bottle, and he was wearing a vest top with matching shorts. His hair was wet and he shouted even louder;

S: MAHIIIIIIII! KAHA HO! I'M HUNGRY!

Mahi rolled her eyes and walked up to him,

M: Arre chilao math isse room main hoon! Decko khaana be ready hai, har rooz ki tarah!
S: Whatever Mahi, you know that it's become a habit to run in and shout your name in the morning.. and wake all the neighbours up!
He walked up to the table…
S: Mmmmmmmmm (taking in the aroma) fresh khaana,
He reached out to grab a paratah.. Mahi wacked his hand away..
M: Abhi nahi!!! Baby tumme pata hai na tumme kya karma hai
Shabd looked at her with a cheeky smile..
S: OOO haan, sorry jaan! How could I 4get!?!
He reached out and pulled Mahi towards him so there was no distance between them, he lent closer towards her face just about to kiss her.

Just in time Mahi pushed him away from her.
M :Oiiiiiii kya kare ho, meri matlab tha…jaa kar shower karo! Jao…Abhi Jaoo… (She points up stairs)
Shabd turned around and made a cute sad face..
S: Mahii pls, deckhoo na, mujhe kitnaa bhook lagi hai, U know ajj
maine early utt kar extra 20 mins run kiya! Socho main kitna tired hoon! Pehle khaana khaane doh phir hum dono (puts his arm around Mahi)..saath shower karenghe
Mahi moved away and made a disgusted face..
M: Whatever..acha bhaatao..tum koi cheez bhulkar to nahi ayee?
Shabd looked around..
S: Nahin toh… Sab kuch to laya hoon, towel hai, kapde hai (gets closer and winks) main hoon.. What could be missing!?!

Mahi gave a sweet smile, and put her hand on Shabds cheek..
M: Camera..

S: Camera..(Shabd makes a cofnsued face)what camera…Kaunsi camera ( Shabd looks away..turning to his food again..dechko khaana tandha hora hai! Kitna bolthi hoo Mahi!!!

Mahi turns him back round..
M: Camera kaha jisse tumne merri tasveere kiche hai ajj subhe!
S: What camera.?
M: Shabd games math kehlo, Camera kaha hai, You know I don't like you taking random photos of me..Wheres d camera..??

S: Arre kasie biwi ho tum, main ek photographer ho kar bhi, tum muhjko ek tasveer kichne bhi nahi dehthe…my works not that bad… Log London se, America se, aathe hai so I can click some photos of them…aur ek tum ho, meri saath, meri ghar, .aur meri room mein bhi rehthe hui bhi..ek photo bhi kichwathi nahi ho!

Mahi rolls her eyes again..
M: Ho chukka hain tumhara!!? Abb Camera ..Where……..?
Shabd looks away and starts getting a plate while standing.. with a glum face on. He  told Mahi where it was.. Mahi ran out and got the camera and sat down to look at the pictures.
She smiled as she clicked the button to go to the next photo..
M: Wasie itne bure bhi nahi hain! (She puts a thoughtful face on)
Shabd comes and sits down next to her..
S: Exactly!.. Ok main soch ra tha…ye photo hum study main laga lenghe..

Its so beautiful!
Mahi rolls her eyes.and gets up..
M: NOOOO…NOOO no..
S: Main par,   …..kyon..
M: Ghar main aur kitne photo meri laagoghe?? Har jhaaga is ghar main sirf main to dihkthi hoon!!
S: I know..I love it..har jagaa sirf Mahi Mahi Mahi! (He ruffles his hair)
Mahi shakes her head..and walks off..
M: Uhh Whatever..(She starts walking up the stairs…with the camera in her hand)
Shabd turns around and starts shouting..
S: FITTEY MU TERA…TUMKO MERI FEELING KI KOI KADAR NAHAIN..Main kitna loving hus…………………..
Mahi walks into their bedroom Shabds voice starts fading away.. she jumps on the bed..and starts flicking through the photos again smiling… She really did have the best husband in the world… She looks up to see the photos of her on every wall…she turns around to face his "side of the bed" she gave a warm smile as she took in his scented smell from the light blue bed cover. She flicked through the photos on his camera again.
M Nice..Nice…Ok…Whatever (she laughs)..Ok..Nice…(commenting on the photos)

She suddenly stopped when she got to a picture of a woman who she didn't recognize…she got up and looked closely at the picture… she thought to her self.

Who was this? …………………………………

~ Hope you guys likedTongue

~Please leave commentsSmile

Luv ya..Ouma

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~ - 02 June 2007 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal_maaneet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Mahi*Shabd~fan-fic *The Test*~PART 6pg12" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
amazing part
i really loved the relationship between the 2
and i liked the way mahi says whatever just like shabd shows how much effect he has on her.
cant wait 2 read the next part 2 see who the lady in the photograph is
your fanfic is really good
Clap

nerdybrody

Groupbie

nerdybrody

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
they're a good couple.........and ur fanfic is awesum..continue soon

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
~ Comments already!Tongue
Thanks guys!!Smile

Luv ya..

Ouma

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
hey. ur first part was totally awesome. cont soon. cant wait 2 read more. mahi n shabd r soooooooo cute.

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
nice part continue soon Clap Clap Clap

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
that was lovely ouma......i really liked it....keep it up....do pm me when u cont. cause i won't be able to know that u cont. as i don't read much ff's.... Wink Wink do it if u can....no force....
thx

HeartLove YaHeart

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 1:44am | IP Logged
TongueTongue~ Thanks everyone
~I'll continue as soon as possible and ok I will pm you Pari!Tongue
~ I love all your siggys my two fav couples!LOL
~ Thanks again!Smile

Luv Ya..

Ouma