Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazymystery thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Okies, i'm finally back with the next part 😆

Part 4

UD didn't know why, but those words set his heart racing, like it was fighting between life and death. And so some weird reason, he couldn't meet Mukti's gaze, and instead he stared at his month old sneakers.
He moved his gaze down at the little girl. He tried to convince himself that he did not hear those last words, but her pink rosy cheeks, her sleek straight hair, and her sweet flowery scent, it all seemed so…familiar. The little girl screamed out "mama" in an excited high-pitched voice and went charging in Mukti's open arms. Mukti wrapped her arms around her, and hugged her with all her life. "Kushi beta! How do you like the yacht that mama brought you? " UD's ears were echoing with those last words. Mama? Beta? Yacht? UD's gaze was transfixed on Mukti and Kushi, when he saw why Kushi looked so familiar-she resembled Mukti in almost every way, except her smile. It seemed like more of a mischievous smirk in the corner of her mouth.
    "Ok, go back to work, since you lot have not been exactly doing any of that," she shrieked; "and if I don't see you working like you've never worked before in your life, then I swear I will fire you."
UD reluctantly got up, his eyes still lowered. "Mr. UD, I need you to stay behind," he heard Mukti say coldly. He dragged his feet towards her, and when the room was cleared except from him, Mukti and Kushi, she turned towards him. " Get me a drink, and then go back to your work," she snapped. UD stood still in disbelief. "Oh yeah, as soon as you're finished, I want to check it. It's time things are done properly around here" she added coldly. UD despised the emphasis on properly. He opened his mouth to protest, but Mukti's widening eyes silenced him. Gritting his teeth, he charged out of the room.
What does she think I am? A servant? I am here to do business, not serve her drinks. Last time I checked, this was not an academy for waiters. He didn't even take notice of Debonita, who tried to show him some wedding clothes, but he rudely pushed her aside. Someone else was on his mind.

He had no idea what time it was. It was pitch black outside and all of the other workers had gone home, after an exhausting day, which was not helped with Mukti constantly breathing down their backs. He was left befuddled trying to work out what on earth happened to Mukti? What's her problem? He tried to make himself feel better, by cursing her out loud and convincing himself that he hates her guts. Her and her spoilt daughter…his heart sank like a stone. She has a daughter. He was clueless about why this affected him so much, but it did.
He could hear the sound of rain lashing against his window, the wind howling and the occasional boom of thunder. He glanced at hi watch. It was nearly 23:45 and he doubted he could call his driver to come and pick him up. Oh great, he thought. On the plus side, he had completed his work and he looked down at it with pride. He had never worked so hard on something in is life. He was admiring it, when the door suddenly swung open, revealing a tired Mukti, with her arms crossed, her eyes bored into his. Silence filled the room. " I guess she really did mean as soon as I finished," UD muttered under his breath. Slowly she walked up to him and snatched the file out of his hands, flicking through it. She gave a tiny nod, before throwing the file back on UD's desk. Finally she spoke, "it's ok."
Ok? Ok? UD thought. Is that all she has to say? Without another word she left the office.

Not long afterwards, UD decided it was time to leave. The rain outside was fierce and hard, like tiny stones dropping out of the sky. He was drenched within seconds of leaving the building, as the cold air punched him in the face.
He started rapidly walking through the rain, when he suddenly heard Mukti's voice scream, " What? What do you mean it's impossible for you to leave? How can the roads be closed? Well all the roads can't be closed. Driver, if I find out you are lying, then not even God can save you. Anyways, do you know when Nikhil will be back from London? In two days? Ok, then." He turned around to see her stuff her phone back into her designer handbag with frustration. A tiny smirk crept in the corner of his mouth, as he walked up to Mukti, who didn't seem to have noticed him, with no one else around.

Please comment😳

Nitisha😳

Edited by crazymystery - 16 years ago
Patel 1993 thumbnail
wow. thanks for the update. it was really bad of mukti to say that UD's work was just "OK"
Umam_Paracha_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey that was a great update pllzzzzzzzz continue soon!!!!
Show-Off thumbnail
plz continue, can't wait 4 da p-m scenes n can't wait 4 prem 2 find out dat da girl is his daughter, plz plz update soon xxxx
Manoj&Tina#1fan thumbnail
Why havent u updated in a long time????
Mazzy101 thumbnail
That was good1 i cant beleve muktis soo rude! poor prem! 😭 and knw shes got a daughter! 😕
Quinn101 thumbnail
omgg!! am enjoyin' diz...plz update soon 😳
Mazzy101 thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! come on you havent updated in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 ðŸ˜­ plz update soooooon!!!!!!! 😭 😭 Edited by Rani Rx - 16 years ago