Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakigal34 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: armaghan0

really fascinating fic amazing but am confused nehas angads daughter or someone elses well so far i loved every thing con asap

thank youu πŸ˜ƒ uhm no neha's not angads daughterr. i thinkk in chap. 2 or 3 i say who's daughterr it is. lol thankss thoo 😳
pakigal34 thumbnail
heyy ! i know i said i'd continue todayy but i went to see pirates of the carribean 3 and now im going out with my friends. and tomorrow i'm going to Dorney park for 2 days. so mondayy it is. unless i find some time todayy. i'm sorryy - keep commenting tho. they make my dayy πŸ˜ƒ
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u saw pirates i hate u! i still have to see and i'm like their biggest fan! πŸ˜†

cont on monday if u can! and have fun!
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome part πŸ‘
continue soon 😊
pakigal34 thumbnail
im backk :) i'll continuee tomorrow for sure <3
pakigal34 thumbnail
new part coming soon! Edited by pakigal34 - 16 years ago
pakigal34 thumbnail

City of Devils

New Faces

To say Angad was nervous would be the understatement of the year. He had spent the last eight and a half years wallowing for someone who he had once cheated on. The short brunette had captivated his heart within a short time. He had loved her, he still did. Yes, he dated here and there but it nothing serious. Nothing that would last. Nothing that would be like what they had shared. And in a matter of thirty minutes, he would be face-to-face with that someone.

He was in his car with Prithvi, Angad's friend from college, and Piya, Angad's old friend, Kripa's ex-best friend, and Prithvi's girlfriend. Prithvi and Piya had met when Piya came to visit Angad. He knew very well that this was no way to win her back – which was his game plan for this trip. Kripa already hated Angad and Piya, knowing they were still friends would just add fuel. However, he couldn't help it – he and Piya had always been best friends. He wasn't willing to loose that relationship. Nor was he willing to loose Kripa.

Close to twenty minutes later his car was parked in front of the white condo.

"Do you think she still hates us?" Piya wondered out loud.

"Put yourself in her place. Would you?" Angad asked.

"No, I wouldn't." She admitted.

"Then I guess I better get myself prepared." He sighed. He went to the trunk of his white escalade and got his bags, Prithvi had already gotten the rest. He walked in to the house without knocking since the door was already opened.

"Audrey!" Piya called to the little girl and bent down to her level. Audrey left the doll she was holding and allowed her dimples to show as she ran towards Piya.

"Aunt Piya's here!" She screamed out loud as she hugged Piya. Piya hugged her back and then nodded towards the shy looking girl that was standing where Audrey had been standing a minute ago, "Who's your friend?"

"Her name's Neha! She's my new Aunt's daughter!" She squealed, obviously excited to have a new friend.

"And who's your new aunt?" Piya chuckled to herself.

"My new aunt's name is aunt kripa! She's very pretty!" Piya merely nodded and stood up. She looked towards a shocked and hurt angad. She walked to Angad and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. He nodded and went back to his car, realizing he forgot his cell phone in there.

i'm sorry this is SO short! but i have no time today. sorryy but this was the best i could do in the time i had today. and i'm sorry it took so long for me to continue. i'll continue sooner this time! commentt please <3 thankss;byeeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pakigal34 - 16 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
omg. really good part. but cont soon. i want 2 no wat happens wen ak meet. omg. im soooooooo excited. cont soon.
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

omg. really good part. but cont soon. i want 2 no wat happens wen ak meet. omg. im soooooooo excited. cont soon.

haha thanksss :]
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow... tht was AESUM!!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘ i LOVED it, but REALLY
short!!! lol... awww... Angad still loves her... sooo cute... i think he shud
try and win her back!!! i hope he does!!! feel bad for him, he must be
devastated tht Kripa has a kid!!! πŸ’” anywazzz... his FF is soooo different
& unique & it has sum of my fav characters in it, like Brucas!!! 😍 i
CANNOt wait to read more... continue soon!!! πŸ˜›