this ff rocks!!!
plzzzz cont sooooooooon...
πŸ‘

aw thankk you 😳 i will, tomorrow i thinkk πŸ˜ƒ
pakigal34 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

City of Devils

Eight Long Years

"Eight years, Marissa! It's been eight long years since I last," Kripa took a deep, long breath, "since I last saw the two, cheating, backstabbing duo." She concluded with bitterness evident in her voice. Her four friends, daughter and she had arrived at the castle-like condo Rachel had rented out for everyone coming out to attend the wedding, which was held in California. No one else was there... yet.

Marissa sighed, Kripa had told everyone about her past during a sleepover once, almost seven years ago. Marissa could tell by the hurt in her voice that she would never get over it. Honestly, Marissa couldn't help much. Her relationship with Ryan did have its downs sometimes, but never something that... big. And now that they were happily married – she had no advice at all. Marissa turned to Summer, pleading with her eyes to help Kripa.  

Summer grabbed Kripa's hand, in attempt to stop Kripa's insane pacing. "Listen, I know it's been eight years, and you're still not over the horrible two, but you cannot let them see that they hurt you so bad! You have to be strong, if not for you then for Neha. She's going to wonder why her mother is freaking out just because she saw two of her old friend. She's young and you cannot tell her that stuff. Plus, who knows, maybe they're not even together. Maybe they felt nothing for each other besides friendly love."

"Yeah, well they sure showed their friendly affection." Kripa murmured under her breath. "Even after I saw them together and all, the next day at school the two were best friends again. As if nothing happened. And maybe they got together after I left. I wouldn't know because I left the night of Graduation." 

"Did they even try to fight for you? Try to win you back some how?" Marissa asked?

"Yes, they did. A lot, but I couldn't, I wouldn't put myself through that again." Kripa whispered, barely audible. 

"Then they cared about you. And if they still do – they're not going to show up at the wedding together."

"Yeah, well they might.They're still best friends." She replied.  

"Kripa Davidson, how dare you not keep in touch with me for eight damn years?" A raspy voice asked, pretending to be pissed – the smile telling otherwise.

Kripa ran to the feisty brunette, "Brooke Penelope Davis! I am sorry. I don't know how I lived with out you for the past eight years!" Kripa hugged Brooke tightly. They had they're little group back then in Tree Hill High – Kripa, Piya, Angad, Lucas, Nathan, Haley, Brooke, Peyton, Jake, and Mouth. They were the cheerleaders and the jocks, the most popular kids of THH. She had met Ryan, Marissa, Summer and Seth when she moved to New York. She wasn't sure how she lived without her THH crew for the last bunch of years – but it was a fact that she couldn't live without her New York group either.

"LUKE!" Kripa's eyes lit up. Lucas Scott had always been like a brother to Kripa. She could only guess Brooke and Lucas were still together as she held his hand. She jumped onto him and clung to him as if her life depended on it. "I missed you so much!" She told the blonde. Kripa watched as Brooke went outside and came back with a four year old attached to her hip. She was gorgeous, brunette curls, courtesy of her mother, and blue eyes which she had taken from her father. She was wearing a small denim skirt and a cute little halter top that read "Daddy's Girl".

Kripa bent down to her size. "Hi hunny, what's your name?" Kripa asked the little girl. "Audrey Henley Scott-Davis." She answered shyly, and then went to Lucas's side. "She's adorable!" Kripa said, sincerely. "Neha, get your little butt over here baby!" Kripa said loudly.  Neha skipped down the stairs, her pink dress flopping up and down and her curly hair bouncing on her shoulders. She had gotten Kripa's hair color, but the curly hair from her dad, as well as her green eyes.

"Is she your daughter?" Brooke asked, awed.

Kripa nodded, proud. "My baby." Kripa said kissing her daughter forehead.

"She's beautiful." Lucas said, Brooke nodding in agreement.

"Uh, who's the father?" Brooke asked.

"Uhm, he's out of the picture. He wasn't ready for the responsibility. The look in Lucas's eyes telling her that he wanted to kill that guy, even if Lucas had no idea who he was.

"Let's go look for Rachel!" Kripa said, changing the awkward subject.

Kripa lay in bed that night, her arm securely around Neha. She was anxious, worried and scared for what lay ahead. Tomorrow Piya, Angad, and the rest of the gang would be arriving. She would have to explain more about Neha, and worst, she'd have to face Piya and Angad. They would all be living in the same house, just like they did for their senior trip. They had gone to Washington D.C. for two weeks. Kripa had signed up for room and plane assignments months before – but she had only broken up with Angad weeks before. What she remembered wasn't the highlight of her year. She had to sit with Angad and Piya on the plane. Perfect, huh?

She was sharing a room with Angad, Piya and Brooke. Brooke because she had just broken up with Lucas. Peyton and Lucas were best friends and so were Brooke and Peyton. So Peyton had switched rooms with Brooke, and shared rooms with Lucas, Nathan and Haley. Unfortunately, there was no one she could switch with. Brooke needed her. That was one hell of a trip.

"I'm so sick!" Kripa complained. She was constantly coughing and sneezing, and she was sure she had Strep Throat.

"Brooke, take this. It'll make you feel better" Lucas said to a shivering Kripa. Angad sat on the other side of the bed, envying Lucas. He wanted to be the one giving Kripa medicine and pulling blankets to her sides. He could've been that guy, but no. He screwed up – badly. He wanted her back so badly. Every fiber in his being did and he tried to fight for her, but she wouldn't let him. She was ice cold to him and he disserved every bit of it. He did her wrong, he screwed her best friend.

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my room before Brooke comes back. Angad will look after you." Lucas said, aware of how Kripa felt towards Angad. He was mean to Angad for days after the mishap, Brooke was like his sister. But Angad was no less of a brother either. They were best friends and Lucas eventually gave in seeing how much Angad was pining for Kripa. Now, he was working hard trying to get Kripa and Angad back together. He heard kripa mutter a "yeah right. He's too busy screwing my ex-best friend" before he closed the door, and ran into Brooke, who was holding a bunch of medicines for Brooke. They awkwardly said hello to each other and left. That's what going out for a couple of years does to you after you break up. Everything is left so messed up.

Okay so this is a pretty long chapter and pretty proud of it :] haha. and i had no time to proofread - so theyre might be some mistake :[ Okay so at the end of every chapter [or most of them] I'm going to add a little bit of what happened during the senior trip. It has a lot of background info in it. So enjoy! And leave comments <3

PS: everything in italics are memories. – meaning the senior trip!

Edited by pakigal34 - 16 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
fab partsss!! cant wait for the reunion!! and man these friends soundd awesomee!! continue soon!!
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. awesome part. cont soon. cant wait 2read more.
ishu124 thumbnail
omg. that was simply great. i loved it. please continue sooon.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome i am waiting for angad 😳
Love''sAngel thumbnail
nice part
but i think so... just my belief... i will never again hook up with a guy who has been sleeping with my best friend when he was going around with me.
& i think neha neha is angad's daughter...
continue soon
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomee part... cnt wait for angad n kripa to meet after 8 yrs!!
pakigal34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: erier101

fab partsss!! cant wait for the reunion!! and man these friends soundd awesomee!! continue soon!!

thanksss 😳 and yeahh i lovee the friendship they have on the showss <3 πŸ˜ƒ