Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

S a r a h

IF-Sizzlerz

S a r a h

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My Spider-Man will bring peace to Bihar: Ravi
Subhash K. Jha  [Saturday, May 12, 2007]

Mumbai, May 12 (IANS) Flamboyant Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishen will go hammer and tongs at corrupt politicians and Maoists in the Bhojpuri adaptation of Hollywood blockbuster "Spider-Man".

Titled "Bajarangi: The Bhojpuria Makad Manav", the film goes on the floor in September.

Ravi, who plays the title role in the film, says the idea of doing a Bhojpuri Spider-Man came to him while dubbing for Toby Maguire in "Spider-Man 3".

"My Spider-Man is a physically disabled hero. With the blessings of Hanumanji he gets superpowers. He becomes the guardian custodian and vigilante on behalf of his Bihari fellow-men," Ravi told IANS.

"My Spider-Man will take on the Naxalites (Maoists) and evil politicians, and teach all of them a lesson and bring peace to Bihar," he added.

And guess who plays our desi Spidey's love interest? None other than Rambha - she has replaced Nagma as Ravi's favourite co-star in Bhojpuri films.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Spider-Man will bring peace2Bihar:Ravi" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thx sarah Smile

Somehow, i feel ravi is very proud of his status Ouch

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thnxz.. y is Ravi proud?? Confused

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil_mizz_patel

Thnxz.. y is Ravi proud?? Confused

havent u seen Big Boss.....he is so full of himself.

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged
tfs...

pri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top