Debate Mansion

What Makes Your Life Beautiful?

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

what makes my life beautiful is my parents because they brought me in to this world and they brought me up by giivng me good education and a good envoirenment....also what makes my life more beautiful are my brothers and siister whom i spent and sahre everything....!!!!

what makes your life beautiful? your friends, your parents, your school or something else?

just was wondering to myself all day.........tell me about your life?

cheers

Rani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if someone gives a smile at you
if anyone speaks few good words & behaves well with you
if you are satisfied with yourself
if there is no guilt or regret within you
if you feel you are right regardless of any allegation anyone is labelling on you
if you feel satisfied even if you have plenty of pain & tension in your life with a narrow beam of hope
if you have a strong faith in God & belief in him
if you try hard & make everyone around you very happy

and lastly you have a peaceful sleep after the end of a hectic day...

thats a beautifulk life for me
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani_phool

what makes your life beautiful? your friends, your parents, your school or something else?

just was wondering to myself all day.........tell me about your life?

cheers

Rani

Freedom ๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything in my life makes my life beautiful. Be it my kids, my hubby, my parents, my borthers and their family, my work, my home, my bed, my books, my IF.....pretty much everything I enjoy doing.

Today is Mother's day and the hugs and hand made gifts I got from my kids made my life beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š

.....and sometimes when a cute looking guy turns back and checks me out again.....it makes my life beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
S a r a h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Everything in my life makes my life beautiful. Be it my kids, my hubby, my parents, my borthers and their family, my work, my home, my bed, my books, my IF.....pretty much everything I enjoy doing.

Today is Mother's day and the hugs and hand made gifts I got from my kids made my life beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š

.....and sometimes when a cute looking guy turns back and checks me out again.....it makes my life beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Gauri, you are married!!! how many kids do you have? if you wanna answer then you make my life beautiful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†just kidding!!๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: S a r a h

Gauri, you are married!!! how many kids do you have? if you wanna answer then you make my life beautiful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†just kidding!!๐Ÿ˜›

oh dear, how could I not make your life beautiful๐Ÿ˜† Yes, I am married and have two daughters aged 12 and 7๐Ÿ˜Š

S a r a h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

oh dear, how could I not make your life beautiful๐Ÿ˜† Yes, I am married and have two daughters aged 12 and 7๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿค—haa thanx Gaurii... you indeed made me feel special with the answer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My personal family & my pets makes me extremely happy. Which includes all my friends mainly all my Gal pals ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
The beauty of His Creation- every marvel on mother Earth, oceans, mountains, glaciers, snow flakes, autumn leaves, starlit nights - all that I can feel surround me-

Each and every one who loves me as a friend / family ..  & every one who is there for me, even for a moment, even as a stranger to share my feelings

all these make my life beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š
In few words- God's presence in it.. makes it beautifulEdited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The surprise part of what tomorw has in store for me,the positive expectations and the journey involved there in - this is what makes my life beautiful...

Awwww LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL...I am glad that I am alive and able to enjoy the beautiful things created by my Almighty God...

Cheers,
Raksha

PS:very nice thought..gave me another chance to thank God for creating me... ๐Ÿ˜Š