Fight against Dark Wizard

Poll

Will Harry be able to kill Voldemort?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mitale thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Will Harry kill Voldemort or will die himself?

Any thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
He'll kill Voldemort. No doubt about it. There would be basically NO point in the whole story if Harry died and Voldemort lived. It would totally defy the good-over-evil rule. And it's not only about the rule... the whole story would have no meaning if Voldemort lived.

As to whether Harry kills Voldemort and dies, or whether he kills Voldemort and lives, we'll only have to wait for the seventh book to find out.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

well said Rashmi!i agree!always

"good triumphs over the evil"

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

course.. harry will kill voldermort.. if voldermort dose not die and nor does harry then J.K Rowling has to write one more book which will be gr8.. if harry dies and voldermort is alive then i think it is not worth at all.. if harry is alive and voldermort dies then i would be really happy... but i jus hope that J.K Rowling does kill anyone apart voldermort ... i really hope so 😃 

Charmed1 thumbnail
I think voldemort wil die..............................
But with harry, i guess having him die would be the most perfect and the absolute worst ending evr. But if harry dies, he'd get to see his family right. and he would finally be at rest. no pain, no agony, no sorrow. although just think of what he could do for good. he was marked as voldy's equal. look at everything voldy did. i don't know. it would be agreat ending either way as long as voldy dies.
j y o t i thumbnail

i think voldemort will die but im not yet sure if harry will die as well........... i basically agree with rashmi