Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rwishka17

My best friends on IF are pinkbubblez (My sweetu Ajita) and sharna2k6 (we're like long lost twins - THAT'S how alike we are). Embarrassed

We pm each other all the time, have shown our pics, talk about likes and dislikes, and share our hopes and dreams of the future as well. Tongue

We hope to meet one day, and I'm sure that we'd be just as great friends as we are online, if not better. Wink Embarrassed   

u are soooooo sweet ritzHug love uHug
yup, ritika and sharna2k6 are my best friends on IFBig smileEmbarrassed
i agree with everything ritika saidSmile...i think that we would be just as great friends if we met in real lifeEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by pinkbubblez - 18 May 2007 at 8:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Discussion of the Week*~ (Page 2)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
umm i dunno...cuz i mean you can never be sure until u actaully meet that person. Cuz online you can be whoever you want to be...and in real life you are just u (which can be good or bad). Sometimes on IF there is an age difference between friends and so if they met in real life would their frindship be the same? I don't think so. Cuz on IF you talk abt the same stuff like movies and dramas and hot stars etc. But in reality away from IF your life is very different. You don't always talk abt the same things you may go to different skools your culture might be very different...even your opinions on things might be different.

I dunno, there's a possiblity that it could work or not. Depends on the ppl.

Just my 2 cents,
Serenity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top