Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Games Addicts to the new discussion of the week:

Here's our new topic to discuss:

How about asking if members would ever meet the friends they've made on I-F in real life? Do they think they would be able to get along with them like they do online?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Discussion of the Week*~" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hmmmErmm...well if i met my IF friends outside of IF, i think i'd be able to get along with thme Embarrassed

great discussion Sapna! Smile

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear I think too as i can go along with friends outside IF too as am very chatty person too. LOL

rwishka17

IF-Dazzler

rwishka17

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
My best friends on IF are pinkbubblez (My sweetu Ajita) and sharna2k6 (we're like long lost twins - THAT'S how alike we are). Embarrassed

We pm each other all the time, have shown our pics, talk about likes and dislikes, and share our hopes and dreams of the future as well. Tongue

We hope to meet one day, and I'm sure that we'd be just as great friends as we are online, if not better. Wink Embarrassed   

Edited by rwishka17 - 14 May 2007 at 9:44pm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey! i would really love to meet my Friends at IF in real life, i think we would ge talong very well in real life too Wink i mean we've been sharing a lot through pm's and chatclubs so yeah i think so, we've also shown our pics to each other, so basically we know how we look, what we like/dislike etc etc Wink

Love,
Gracella

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsapna

How about asking if members would ever meet the friends they've made on I-F in real life? Do they think they would be able to get along with them like they do online?

Well this was something i was thinking for a very long timeSmile

I think it depends.....after meeting in person  it may strengthen ur friendship or it might even weaken

Well i wud love to share my expreince....i have a colleague..her name is sara...she is working in the (legal)department right opposite to mine...but as i didn't have access to legal dept..i never got the opportunity to meet....her voice was very sweet ..very polite on the phone & in her e-mails...i was like dying to meet herEmbarrassed..but when i finally didShocked..it was very diappointing...some how...i didn't find her as frndly as i used to.....even her calls or e-mails i did find as sweet as before.....may be my view changed or hers that's still a mysteryLOL

So wht i wud like to say is we have certain expectation or image a abt a virtual frnd...if that image is very diffferent.from the real person...it can make a very big impact on their frndshipSmile..either for the better or for the worse

Cheers

HeartKaiHeart

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
sure they wud.. we wud talk about our celebrity crush, fav tv show, & lottza other stuff.. i really wanna meet sum IF friends in real life Wink

N o o R

N o o R

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top