whats goin on?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rohit_warkade

rohit_warkade

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Can you please tell me, which season of cricket star is goin on,

Ive read on a website cricketstar.tv that the season 2 will be starting soon and application process starts from April 30 to July 30 and from aug 07 trials starts in different cities.

So is this information is correct?

And if yes then please let me know the application process, tell me guys if you are true cricket lovers of India.

I hope you'll help me...Its my appeal

ByeCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats goin on?" in Cricket Star forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 5:42am | IP Logged
No idea.sorry cant help u..
but i m sure they will update on the site on where the auditions r gonna take place and how to get into it.
i m sure u will find a way to get there. if u do then will b hopin to see u in next season.
Gud Luck

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
omg we are still watching first season LOL

maybe you should find out through cricket camps in your area Tongue

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
yea i also got confused untill i found out that cricket star has already happened in india...so yes we still are watching the first season...the info might be correct because when i was watching cricket star today..it said that voting lines are open until 30th march 2007...so the application for the next season might have already started from april 30th and on...

Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.