Yeh Meri Life Hai

Pooja's hair!!

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

I was thinking that pooja went through a major operation where she would have died or remained in coma or paralysed.

Yet her hair is intact, as a matter of fact better and longer then before.

Dont they cut the hair before operation. especially brain operation.

Useless but yet a good observation πŸ˜‰

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah thats true. Before brain operation they have to cut hair but Pooja ka kuch special case hi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very good observation Jammy.

Imagine if they had cut Poo's Hairs.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
pooja with out hairπŸ˜†

good observation jammy!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
jprasad thumbnail
heeeheee...the post and replies were funny.

πŸ˜›
*Anjali* thumbnail
good observation, Jammy! Yeah, you're absolutely right--they do cut the hair, but I guess it wouldn't look so nice aesthetically, so they decided not too. Seriously though, I think I would have been more entertained seeing Pooja with her hair all cut up than I am now with the current storyline 🀒
πŸ˜†good one anjaliπŸ˜† agree totally.....my dish isn't working right now.....but no bias i don care.....right now
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya ur right....good eye for things jammy.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Hi,

I was thinking that pooja went through a major operation where she would have died or remained in coma or paralysed.

Yet her hair is intact, as a matter of fact better and longer then before.

Dont they cut the hair before operation. especially brain operation.

Useless but yet a good observation πŸ˜‰

Jammy.

ya even i was thinking the same...........she had big operation, and there is not even a mark on her head....where did they do the operation, in head operations they take all the hair out, and it takes quite a bit oftime to get hair....as long as hers.....we all know that these stories are fiction...and they make everything thing fiction, totally unrealistic

nasshuu thumbnail
i had only three steached on my head and befor that doctor cut my hair first πŸ˜• then steached me (injury sorry dint tell u)
nasshuu thumbnail

I TRY TO IMAGIN HOW POOJA LOOK LIKE WITHOUT HAIR. THAT HEAD ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† VERY FUNNY I WILL LOUGH INTIL I WILL GET LUNGS PROBLEM.