Harry Potter

More then one wedding in BK7?*spoilers*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SugarNSpice615

Groupbie

SugarNSpice615

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Just about all of us know that Fleur and Bill r going to get married in bk 7 and I cant wait 2 read dat prt in the book 2 see a wizard wedding-but wut if other couples get married? IN HBP Mrs Weasley talks about how when the last time Voldemort wuz in power couples were eloping because they thought they were going 2 die the next day or something. Even Mr and Mrs Weasley eloped! And yu know how people find alot of similarities between Mr/Mrs Weasley and Ron/Hermy? Even Harry does in Book5 --what if they elope. Lolzz I know it's prolly not true or n e thing but its just a thought-They are adults and of agenow. And there's George and that muggle girl from the village he liked 2 flirt with in HBP. What do u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More then one wedding in BK7?*spoilers*" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
LOL! Ron and Hermione getting married... they haven't even come to terms with their feelings... and marriage... lol. Even if they are technically of age, I still think they're way too young to get married. I'm excited for the Bill/Fleur wedding as well! It would be cool to see a wizarding wedding... I wonder if it would be the technical marriage, or something different. As for other weddings... what about Remus/Tonks? She certainly wants to marry him, but he's just reluctant because he's a wearwolf. It would be cool to see them get married. 

Delia

Delia

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged
hehe... toying wiht the idea of remus and tonks getting married... what if they get married and that same night the full moon comes out? Big smile

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged
ya i think tonks and lupin will marry too not hermy and ron

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delia

hehe... toying wiht the idea of remus and tonks getting married... what if they get married and that same night the full moon comes out? Big smile

LOL! That's an interesting idea!! But then Remus would be a werewolf at that time... how would he "kiss the bride"? He may go right out and bite off her head!LOL

meha

meha

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Originally posted by Delia

LOL! That's an interesting idea!! But then Remus would be a werewolf at that time... how would he "kiss the bride"? He may go right out and bite off her head!LOL

WOW! that could be highly dangerous but i suppose JKR isnt that stupid! bbut still the concept is FUNNY!Big smile

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 04 August 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

lol i dont really think that ron and hermione will be tying the knot this soon! but i think that another couple is going to get married... Lupin and Tonks!Wink  

maybe they will have a double wedding with bill and fleur!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top