How do I be strong?

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I had to dump my grad date caaus he still has feelings for his grad date😭 and im devastated!

Please help me guys😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

softk_6 thumbnail
hi dear..pls dnt cry... if i say tht chill and forget him...but i know it's not soooooo easy.... all u have to do is in my opinion whenever his thought comes to ur mind jus dnt think too much and occupy ur self in some activities so tht u dont get time to think of him...or the best way is to write a letter thinking tht u r writing a letter to him....express ur feelings in tht letter...by doing this u will feel light hearted and trust me slowly slowly u will stop thinking about him....

Hope this helps you 😊
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: softk_6

hi dear..pls dnt cry... if i say tht chill and forget him...but i know it's not soooooo easy.... all u have to do is in my opinion whenever his thought comes to ur mind jus dnt think too much and occupy ur self in some activities so tht u dont get time to think of him...or the best way is to write a letter thinking tht u r writing a letter to him....express ur feelings in tht letter...by doing this u will feel light hearted and trust me slowly slowly u will stop thinking about him....

Hope this helps you 😊

thanks! ur advice helped! i wrote a letter!

but i think i need to write moreπŸ˜†

softk_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

thanks! ur advice helped! i wrote a letter!

but i think i need to write moreπŸ˜†

Im glad to hear that my advice is helping u ...and i can see the difference..before u were crying and now u r laughing.....
Go ahead and write whatever u feel in the letter.... In this way u will be able to destress ur self and u will feel more confident and positive about urself😊
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well i think u shouldnt try to divert ur mind bec whenever we try to divert our mind it comes back to us. So think abt the good moments u spent with him, treasure them and then flirt wid a new guy! πŸ˜†
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jo hota hai ache key liyey hota hai:p πŸ˜† ..Now people think positive , u think all the possible negatives , even the small one which make u feel hes gone for the better.
and whenver ure mind starts thinking bout him say STOP!!and do something else..practise think atleast for a week and ull b normal:)Have a smilee and dont let ureself break for these small issues , there r much moree bigger issues than this , right?
Cmon show the spirit of the 21st century women wuhuuuu!!!and i wanna know how do u feel then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: softk_6

Hope this helps you 😊

hey honey...nice to see anothe person who writes their thoughts down in order to get it out of their system...

And yes...this works...

Rivs

softk_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rivya

hey honey...nice to see anothe person who writes their thoughts down in order to get it out of their system...

And yes...this works...

Rivs

thanks Rivs...😊
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well see, he has feelings for his date and you have feelings for him. But why should that stop you from doing anything else? I agree it makes u sad, hurt, jealous and stuff...

but you know, i think you are already strong. It takes a great deal of strength to dump the guy you have feeligns for... so really if you had enough strength to do that i think you have more than more than enough of it to overcome your feelings.

I agree its hard. But dont go in for small remedies. I always look for the long term remedies.

Change your outlook on the whole matter. If he has feelings for another girl, dont consider HER lucky but consider HIM UNLUCKY for he doesnt have feeliungs for you. If he lost a date with you its his loss for you should remember that you rae a strong and fun person and he would have had a great time with you!

When you think things that way (and say it to yourself more than twice) you will feel so much beter!
this is my advice!!!

Hope it helps!!!

-❀️Ysh❀️-
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

i donno what to say to u

cause i know what kinda pain

u must be going through

but dear u have to move on

life is tough some time

take care of yourself sweets

pinku