Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I had to dump my grad date caaus he still has feelings for his grad dateCry and im devastated!

Please help me guysCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do I be strong?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
hi dear..pls dnt cry... if i say tht chill and forget him...but i know it's not soooooo easy.... all u have to do is in my opinion whenever his thought comes to ur mind jus dnt think too much and occupy ur self in some activities so tht u dont get time to think of him...or the best way is to write a letter thinking tht u r writing a letter to him....express ur feelings in tht letter...by doing this u will feel light hearted and trust me slowly slowly u will stop thinking about him....

Hope this helps you Smile

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by softk_6

hi dear..pls dnt cry... if i say tht chill and forget him...but i know it's not soooooo easy.... all u have to do is in my opinion whenever his thought comes to ur mind jus dnt think too much and occupy ur self in some activities so tht u dont get time to think of him...or the best way is to write a letter thinking tht u r writing a letter to him....express ur feelings in tht letter...by doing this u will feel light hearted and trust me slowly slowly u will stop thinking about him....

thanks! ur advice helped! i wrote a letter!

but i think i need to write moreLOL

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by THiNKiN OF YOU

thanks! ur advice helped! i wrote a letter!

but i think i need to write moreLOL

Im glad to hear that my advice is helping u ...and i can see the difference..before u were crying and now u r laughing.....
Go ahead and write whatever u feel in the letter.... In this way u will be able to destress ur self and u will feel more confident and positive about urselfSmile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Well i think u shouldnt try to divert ur mind bec whenever we try to divert our mind it comes back to us. So think abt the good moments u spent with him, treasure them and then flirt wid a new guy! LOL

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
jo hota hai ache key liyey hota hai:p LOL ..Now people think positive , u think all the possible negatives , even the small one which make u feel hes gone for the better.
and whenver ure mind starts thinking bout him say STOP!!and do something else..practise think atleast for a week and ull b normal:)Have a smilee and dont let ureself break for these small issues , there r much moree bigger issues than this , right?
Cmon show the spirit of the 21st century women wuhuuuu!!!and i wanna know how do u feel then Wink LOL

Big smile Big smile

QueenOfMyCastle

IF-Sizzlerz

QueenOfMyCastle

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

hey honey...nice to see anothe person who writes their thoughts down in order to get it out of their system...

And yes...this works...

Rivs

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rivya

hey honey...nice to see anothe person who writes their thoughts down in order to get it out of their system...

And yes...this works...

Rivs

thanks Rivs...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.