India-Forums

TBJK update

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

ok so we were wonderin how the supposedly dead teacher tt timir killed came back rite? apparently shes a ghost n only timir can see her...so today's epi shows timir bein haunted by the teacher's ghost and he is extremely scared so much tt he needs psycatric help...well he bein scared of the ghost is really ironic coz he is suppossed to be a satan a devil n he is scared of a mere ghost..funny...aroona and khushi's mum are talkin to each other and have some weird discussion on if khushi was to find out the truth abt her real child then who wld she choose bet timir and mahir and how wld she feel if she found out tt the child she brought up is actually the real child of her enemy(durga)...doctor and durga are shown talkin abt timir and are wonderin why he looks so scared and is satrin at on cornes for the longest time...they cant see the ghost of the lady teacher there..they are becomin gd frens and i think they will end up together....then suddenlty timir is shown in a cemetary..the same one tt he killed e teacher in and the ghost lady is laughin at him and movin towards him...he moves back and falls into a grave and suddenly hes bein buried...but obviously he cant die...epi ends...i tink tt it is only his dream...

thats all for update...tc..

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:47am | IP Logged
thanks for da update!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
who plays the better role in TBJK?

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 10   Views: 2540

-Priii- 10 2540 02 August 2005 at 6:38am by fatty1
What do u rate TBJK

Author: FaRaHnAz   Replies: 5   Views: 1175

FaRaHnAz 5 1175 01 August 2005 at 5:17pm by divyagirl
end of tbjk

Author: fatty1   Replies: 14   Views: 2194

fatty1 14 2194 01 August 2005 at 4:47pm by fatty1
yaar, i'll miss TBJK.

2 3

Author: ejaz4eva   Replies: 23   Views: 2111

ejaz4eva 23 2111 27 July 2005 at 9:02pm by fatty1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index