Page 1 of 137

Page 1
Page   of 137
Page 2 Page 137

smilingstar3

IF-Dazzler

smilingstar3

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am a sucker for sad songs. Songs such as BHEEGI BHEEGI from Gangster, most of Atif Aslam songs, and songs like that. Anything with a great beat but sad, and slow. But not too slow hahahah. But Bheegi Bheegi and Atif Aslam songs were the best example I could think of...so I was wondering, does anyone know any latest song out there that is sad or slow relating to that? It'd be great if you guys could name some that I could check out! Thanks!

Edited by smilingstar3 - 13 May 2007 at 8:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7Prottashafahsaadpayyal...Mallu...HawaaPot-StephinesS-Batameez..-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sad Songs" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hey mavraaa Hug

umm well Ta ra ra ra rum ta ra rum pum from TRP is slowish and its a really nice, soothing song.. u might like to check it out.. and another slightly sad song is Saiyaan.. which i absolutely luv! Its lyrics r saddish, but the beat is great and its been sung with a lot of emotion.. not sure if u'd like it, but give it a try Big smile

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
yaa, i loved the song 'saiyaan' of trrp.
it's great.. Smile

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Saayian is awesome! Would definitely suggest that one! Wink

Are you looking for just hindi songs or engish ones as well? Tongue

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ruk Ja Raat---Dil Ek Mandhir
Viraaniya--Namastey London

Hamesha Tumko Chaha--Devdas
Lagi Aaj Sawan--Chandini
Aur Tum Aaye--Dosti
Rozana--Nishabd
Maar Dala--Devdas
Tere Bina--Aandhi

dat's it so far! Smile

roadies_4 fan

Goldie

roadies_4 fan

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged

you want sad songs how many?i have a a whole lot of them....dont mind but they all will be new...but really sad............so letz go on to name a few
see u already know atif's one so except that here's the list:

to lo suno ye dardbhari dastaan..............(no this is not the song i am just introducing u...dont mind)

1.yaadien(roxen,a pakistani band-this song has won my heart i can never get bored of this song this song has such an innocent feel to it.....i just love it)

2.ud chalta(nitish pires-nice song has a slight rock feel to it)

3.to phir aao(roxen...this song has been adopted in upcoming film awarapan by mahesh bhatt....oh no not again....after jal itz roxen......but itz a superb song)

4.gori teri aankhen(lucky ali-this song really can make u depressed itz seriously sad......so listen in d bathroom so that u can cry)

5.kabhi alvida naa kehna(ho-hum u know naa.... thank God coz i cant explain)

6.teri yaad(adnan sami-my frnds say itz a nice sad song...dont ask my opinion plz)

7.alvida(life in a metro-whoooo this is your kind of song like james type....they shout so loudly towards the end that ur mood turns from sad to scary.....but ya itz a nice song)

8.zindagi me koi kabhi aaye na rabba(musafir-both d male nd female versions are good but female one is better)

9.ya rabba(salaam e ishq-ya this song is filmi sad song but it is sad.....that this is a song)

10.bas ek pal(bas ek pal-good song its a mix of fast n slow...music is slow, wordings are fast)

11.sau dard(jaan e mann-this song has such a sweet sad tune u will love it)

12.nahin saamne tu(taal-now this is a song....very nice lyrics,very nice music n nicely sung....so nicey nicey song)

13.phir milenge(sad)(phir milenge-ya this one is also too good and well crafted sad song)

14.mausam(the train(unreleased)-very nice song like the atif's one this song also has that saddy feel to it)

15.beete lamhien(the train-wah wah very nice song.....oofff i am tired of typing the word 'nice' now)

16.jaane kya jaaneman(pyar ke side effects-the lyrics are like the 'tosey naina lage' type n is equally good too.......thank God i just remeberd another word except.....'nice'....oh no i had to type it again)

17.soona mann ka aangan(parineeta- ni.....good song..n very soft too)

18.chupke se aaye(atif's new album-itz a very very very good song just let him release d album then u can enjoy)

meanwhile u can pick any himesh's song anyway he's always crying........

Edited by roadies_4 fan - 12 May 2007 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_fahsaad...Mallu...AmbrosiaDebolina.Angel-likeDevil.-Nikki-.

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roadies_4 fan

meanwhile u can pick any himesh's song anyway he's always crying........

omg HAHA ROFLROFL aww sorry Himesh R fanz... i just couldnt help myself laughin to this LOL 

btw thats a great list! I think ur well equiped now Mavra Big smile

roadies_4 fan

Goldie

roadies_4 fan

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i have 2-3 more songs on the list.....actually they keep on coming up with every film or some pop album....let me do some more research so that i can name them here......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top