Fan Fictions

Dil Mange Moreeee!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

guys i am going to start this new fan fiction of this character..hope u will like it

PRACHI: a cute innocent and loving girl.....girlfriend of neev and soon going to be his wife. she is rich and goes to college with neev (junior). she lives alone in mumbai as her parents lives in londone. she has a brother and his name is kavya. they both leave in the same house.she loves neev and always runs after him b/c he always teases her but then also comes for cheering her up by his funny jokes.

my next character is NEEV...prachis love and her future hubby.

NEEV: a senior in college and coolest boy in class. he loves his jaan prachi and cannot live without her. He likes to irritate prachi. he is always happy and  doesn't like to attend lecture of teachers. he hates to see prachi cry and can do anything for her. neev is soon going to marry prachi( his jaan)....he lives alone as his parents died when he was small so prachis parents say him like his son and damad.

our next character is KAVYA...

KAVYA is best friend of neev and he is prachis brother. he studies in same college with neev and prachi. ... he lives in same house with prachi....he loves his little sister a lot and he tells everything to her. he can do anything for her sis  but cannot see her cry(just like neev).  he loves anjali too(but not as a sis)...but haven't proposed to her yet......scared that she will refuce him. kavya is rich but leaves in india b/c his parents live in LONDON, he trusts neev a lot and he know that he is going to take care of her little sis after marriage and in college too....Big smileBig smile kavya is handsome and every girl wants to with him...Embarrassed

oue next character is kavyas live ANJALIBig smileBig smile

anjlai is from middle class family...she always wear salwar kamiz...typical indian clothes......(like u see in this pic..) she likes kavya but she is scared that she is from middle class family and he will not her let be in his life....she is scared to admit that she loves him....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe is best friend of neev and prachi....especially prachi.....she is good friend to kavya too but when she is infront of him she doesn't show her love...Embarrassed

neev-prachi and kavya and anjali are close friend...nobody can break theor friendship....they all hangout together....none of them can hear their friends insult....Smile

SO NOW MY STORY HAD CHARACTERS AND.....soon i am going to post the first epi......hope u guys will like it...and plz do reply for my writing whether or not u like...plz let me know if can write better......

rest of the characters will be introdeuces during the story......

bye

bhumiEmbarrassed

Edited by ami_princess - 11 May 2007 at 7:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Mange Moreeee!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
nice intro.. LOL
continue Wink

banju

banju

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro
cont soon

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

okay here my part 1 goes......Confused. Confused

its 1st day of college after the summer vacation and everybody are waiting for the hottest couple in the college to come.LOLtheir came a bike through the main gates of college. their was a guy who was riding thh biike, real cool bike (like in dhoom )with googles in his eyes and their was a girl behid him with this sexy outfit, a cap and goggles. the bike stopped infront of school's main door and boy came off the bike and gave the girl hand to get off. they both get off and took off the googles.....now we can see their eyes and we can guess who they were neev and prachi.
everybody were looking at him and sexy prachi, especially boys and some of them wishtled too(u know indian boys). prachi waved at them and all just collapesed. neev took prachis hand and pointed his hand to a girl. prachi saw  the girl and smiled.

neev and prachi saw a girl who  had a book in her hand and was sitting near the big tree infront of the cafeteria. they saw that she was wearing salwar kamiz and had a cutie bag with had A writen on it.neev and prachi came by her and took her book off her face and we see our anjali(anju) with suprised look at them. first they glances at each other and  tehn anju spoke..
anjali:prachi wat r u wearing?
prachi:i am just wearing the outfit that i just got from neev.
anjali(to neev): neev how can u give this kind of clothes to prachi.
neev: first looked at prachi and then burst out laughung.
prachi: prachi also started laughing.
anjali: y r u both laughing, i am serious her.
prachi:anju calm dowm!it is fashion.
anjali:fashion!my foot
prachi:leave this matter alone. by the way wat did u this summer?
neev:let me guess....
hmmmmmmm u studied for exams.....rght?
anjali:how did u know?
neev: thats wat u do every summer and started laughing.LOLLOL
anjali: wat did u and prachi do?
neev: anju we did lots of things..like sky diving, shopping, we went to rome. movies and just enjoying. 
prachi: we told u come but u to come and hangout with us but u refused b/c of ur work adn mum. but we still missed pour best friend.... 

and prachi and anju huggedEmbarrassed Embarrassed

by the way neev and anju i want to tell u this amazing thing...
neev and anju: wat?
prachi: guys my bro is coming form london to do his senior year in st. martin.
neev: no way...he cant do that.
anju: bro?
prachi: ya bro.. i have a bro. in london and he said that he want to come to india for his future studies.
neev: when is he coming.
prachi:today...

neev: u sure that, that guy is coming...

prachi:y aneev he is my bro...and i know y r u talking like this....Big smile

so we have to go and recive him at airport by 3:00...and anju u r coming too.
anju: no prachi i need to go home. mum is alone.
prachi and neev:as u wish.

bell rang and everybody goes to their class.
neev.,prachi and anju has taken same classes as prachi wants to a doctor and neev wants to be an buisness man and anjali also wants to be an buisness man.

neev was almost asleep on prachis shoulder and prachi and anju were talking notes.

the day was over and prachi and neev were going to airport to pick prachis bro...prachi was real exited about seeing his bro. after a long time. where neev was angry........
they both reach the airport and see that the flight had just arrived. they both were waiting for bro to coem and their came a man from the door!!!!!!

to be continued
plzzz give comments if like it or not

love
ami_princess Embarrassed

Edited by ami_princess - 11 May 2007 at 10:13pm

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

thats awesum.. LOL
plz continue.. Wink

I updated the Dil Ka Rishta : Part 2..Wink

Edited by Zinu29 - 11 May 2007 at 10:20pm

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
awesum ff..i luv ka..
plz cont. soon Clap

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
bhuummi jee yaar kya story hai masth awesoem gr88 ...enjoyed reading continue sooooon Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.