Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
waou love the caractere , please cont soon , wanted to read a fanfic about manthan
HorcruxHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 1
The scene opens in a big house in Delhi.Outside the house is a name plate which reads 'MEHRA HOUSE'.All the servants are doing their work and the clock strikes 9 everyone is running here and there and the butler of the house Tony enters and tells evryone to get everything ready".Mr.Mehra will come down any moment.Sab kuch tayar rakho. "

An old man in his late 50s enters and says "Shubangi Pooja shuru karo".The womans face cant be seen but she says "ji Bhaisaab".The woman starts the prayer and then gives aarti to everyone first to the old man whose face is shown he is Yashwant Mehra

Then she goes to her husband Anurag and his face is shown

and then she says "aaj bhi tum dher se aye ho",and he replies,"sorry".She then goes to her daughter Nishi who is tensed and her face is shown then gives her the aarti and asks her "kya hua itni pareshan kyu ho?" and Nishi replies"aaj mera last exam hai or who bhi bohat difficult subject almost sabke exams hogaye sirf mein duffer ki tarah is subject ko liya hai.".Anurag says "Meri beti ek exam se dhar rahi hai kitni sharm wali baat hai."
Yashwant-Use bhi sharm wali baat hai ki tumara beta aaj phir pooja min nahi aya.Then Shubangi's face is shown

Shubangi(to Nishi)-Kaha hai woh?

Nishi-aur kaha gym mein hoga.anyways im getting late bye.

Everyone-Best of luck

Nishi-Thanx

Yashwant-Shubangi jab Manthan ghar aye to use mujse milne ko kehna

Shubangi-Theek hai.

All the 3(Yashwant Anurag and Shubangi are having breakfast).Yash and Anurag are talking about some business deal and Shubangi tells them that theOrphanage that she volunteers for is hosting a charity show and she wants them to come for it.

Yashwant-Im sorry Shubangi but main nahi aponga mujhe Pune jana hai kisi kaam ke silsila mein.

Anurag-Dont worry par  hum sab to jayenge.ok

Shubangi-Mein Karan  ko bhi bulathi hu.(She takes her phone out and calls someone)

Yash(in his mind)-Har baat pe yeh Shergills ko kyu batatae.sabke sab ase hi hain.Pata nahi woh Anurag ka dost kaise bana aur aab Manthan ka bhi dost hai.Manthan ko New zealand se aye huae teen din hogaye aur woh atea hi apne bade papa se miln ke baje us Karan se milne gaya .And he spends so much time with that man.

They all finish and get uo.Anurag and Yash leave for offfice and the scene shifts to the gym we see 3 people talking one of them is saying"im telling you she is damn pretty and no one can beat her."The 2nd guy doesnt say anything but the 3rd guy who is doing weights is like "yeah I know but she is not your dream girl right?"The first guy whose face is shown is like "no! no way" and then we see hi face he is Dev Raichand.

The second guy laughs and his face is shown he is Veer Sikand

Then they ask the 3rd guy about his dream girl and he is like"dream girl?" he is about to say something when his phone rings and he says"oh no mein aaj phir pooja kiliye nahi gaya or ab mom  ka phone hain"and his face is shown.

He grabs his bag  tells his friends bye and leaves.

At the house

Shubangi-Ao tum bohat jaldi agey

Manthan-I knowit mom you know Im damn punctual.

Shubangi-Shut up.Tum jante ho aaj bhi bhaisaab ko bohat gusa aya woh tumse milna chathe hai.So take a bath and go to the office .Aur tumne mera phone kyu cut kar diya?

Manthan-Mom relax.Bade papa ghusa hone ke elava kuch karte hain kya ?and I cut your phone because i was on my way and You know we are not allowed to talk on th phone while driving right?(Shubangi gives him a ":oh I see" look) and I have to go to MY office not dads office ok.

Shubangi-But your Bade papa wanted to meet you.

Manthan-Ill meet him in the lnch time.

Shubangi-Ok dont forget to meet him and listen I want you to come to the Charity show that St.Miriams Orphanage is organising and it would be nice if your band played there.Its on the saturday.

Manthan-Saturday?but Omi isnt here hes coming next week but well try we hardly have 3 days mom.Today is wednesday so ill talk to the others and see.

Edited by rockingrebel - 16 years ago
HorcruxHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
414 VIEWS NO REPLY????/ PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!11