IMP: Guidelines regarding signatures (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
ditto and i would like to request all the commentors of AnS to not quote siggi's...yaar every person quotes these days and if the update has 5 siggi's, the quotes make it like 30 siggi's on that page and it takes forever to load....so please do consider my request too....

thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Guidelines regarding signatures (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ninad771

ninad771

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for all info

Ujani

Ujani

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I haven't bean able to create my signature jet... thanks for the chance to put 3 creations instead of just one as in many other forums.

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Actually I want to talk about the rule that says that ur siggies should be a particular size, 550x350. Many of us are not happy with that rule as we feel that it limits creativity. Ok I do understand that when the siggies are large maybe pages take time to load, but instead of restricting the size of the siggy, cant they modify the rule that 'In case of normal siggies, u can carry 3-4, and incase u are carrying large siggies, put up only 1-2 siggies'. So in this way u can make sure that the page doesnt take much time to load, and an artist's creativity is not limited, cos i dont think there would be much difference if a person carries 4 normal sized siggies, or 1-2 big siggies.

Cos i know so many ppl who make amazing siggies, and their siggies look really good when they are bigger (eg., sana's, they are amazing Clap ).

And not only that, many of us have already made bigger siggies, now all those efforts have gone down the drain as no one will use them Ouch ! Its really sad i would say..i am sure whoever makes siggies understand how it feels when u put in soo much of efforts and make a sig and it goes waste Ouch!

So u see what i am trying to say Embarrassed . So I would request whoever is incharge of this to pls reconsider this rule, and modify it reasonably so as to exploit maximum creativity!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top