Advice Corner

needs to be a star

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priyask

priyask

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hi my friend needs to be a actor or make his career in television industry. he is goodlooking n very handsome, can anyone advice please

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "needs to be a star" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Well, i don't know much about this, but maybe he should try and audition for some comercials/ads.

if he can sing, maybe he can audition for that aswell

-Rachna Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Well he can get some portfolios done from a good photographer. Then he can go to some audition houses or maybe modelling agencies who can then look at the portfolios and decide. There r also many advertisments in the newspapers asking for models to contact them. he can also try through them or some internet modelling agencies or maybe by going to some auditions. Smile

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ahh...Not too sure about this stuff! But as Pooja said he should put together a portfolio...This can then be shown to various agencies, and then potential production houses etc.

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
HE SULD GET SOME PHOTO TAKEN

HET A PORTFOLIO
GET AN AGENT THAT IS VERY GOOD AT THIER JOD { like mine}

and watch the jobs and money coming in

Cool_Dipti

Goldie

Cool_Dipti

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hmmm..actor?..There are hundreds of bright-eyed youngsters like your friend who dream of having a fabulous film career..but lets face it...not many make the grade..Your friend needs to be practical about the whole issue!..He should get himself well equipped for a career and pursue his dreams on the side..Graduate with suitable degrees which will help him stand on his feet financially..and also be a part of the theatre scene where he can indulge his passion for acting..if he is noticed and offered roles in films..let him have a go. Smile .but to concentrate only on an acting career..ignoring all other avenues is not a realistic idea at all Confused

Edited by RAINA_8 - 09 June 2007 at 1:23am

sunvai

sunvai

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Well I don't really know how to give advice on this because I haven't really seen him. He can try like focusing on that and like go after modeling agencies i dunno. Post a pic or something.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top