Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Alrite ladies (the male species seems to be extinct out hereLOL), I know we love our dramas but I'm sure we love our movies too, so here's my recommended list, do put up yours too Wink

Please Teach Me English Romantic Comedy - story about a government employee who dreams of meeting her prince charming but is instead sent to an English class to learn English. She meets a guy there & falls for him hard! You'll like this one a lot!

My Tutor Friend Romantic Comedy -  Kwon Sang Woo stars as a rebel high school repeater who falls for his tutor she's the same age as he, but is in 3rd year college.

100 Days With Mr.  Arrogant Romantic Comedy -  Kim Jae Won (the doctor from My 19 Year Old Sister-in-law) tricks a highschooler (Ha Ji Won from Love So Divine) into becoming his "slave" for 100 Days to pay the bill for his dented car. It's quite funny & amusing!

Innocent Steps Romantic Drama - Moon Geun-young (same girl from My Little Bride) moves to Korea from China & decides to learn ballroom dancing.

He Was Cool Romantic Comedy - Jung Da Bin gets into trouble with Song Seung Hun, a high school bully, who eventually falls for her.

My Little Bride Romantic Comedy - Moon Geun-young at 15 years old is set-up by her grandfather to an arranged marriage with Kim Rae Won. It's a very cute movie, you'll like it!

Seducing Mr. Perfect/Seducing Mr. Robin Romantic Comedy - Tiki & I's Danny Oppa Wink (hai na, Tiki?) stars as Robin, the boss of Uhm Jung-hwa, who teaches her the rules of dating

Others You Might Like:

Love So Divine Romantic Comedy -  Kwon Sang Woo is a priest to-be who falls for Ha Ji Won

My Sassy Girl 1&2 Romantic Comedy - partially based on a true story. Cha Tae-Hyun has been bullied all his life & set up by his mom on a blind date. But he doesn't make it on the date because he gets caught up by the drunk Jun Ji-hyun.

Edited by Sand - 11 May 2007 at 12:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recommended Movies" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 2:55am | IP Logged
thanks ! but i was wondering if the movies r that good ? i havent seen any yet .. my friend told me that after watching all the series the movies are not that exciting .. im hoping thats not true for me ;) i ll def chk those out when im more free

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand

Seducing Mr. Perfect/Seducing Mr. Robin Romantic Comedy - Tiki & I's Danny Oppa Wink (hai na, Tiki?) stars as Robin, the boss of Uhm Jung-hwa, who teaches her the rules of datin

LOL YES!!!

ooh and also check out

A Millionaire's First Love: with hyun bin... it's really sad, but very very touching. Kind of like A Walk To Remember. Tongue

and

The King and the Clown: Korea's number one movie so far, apparently. It has Lee Jun Ki (cross-dressing and gay O_O) in it.. It was the first korean movie I'd ever seen.. and it's actually very very good. The acting is just.. wow...

Edited by ~Taheera~ - 11 May 2007 at 6:54am

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
ive only watched two movies
A Millionaire's First Love - reminds me alot of A Walk to Remember lol
My Little Bride- haha i loved this one cause the couple were so cute

both are really good movies! thanks for the recommendations...i shud start watching moremovies lol

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
KOOL!! will check out Smile

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thnxz di.. Tongue

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged
200 pounds of beauty

Make it big

April snow

Now and forever

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged
wow I shud start watching more movies.. Tongue pretty clueless about them but not that u have recommended me some good ones will def. check them out thx Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top