Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged
... Dumbledore's dead, what's going to happen to the Headquaters of OoP? Forgive me if this question has been answered in the book, and if it has, just flame me and point me to the right page...
But if it hasn't: Dumbledore is Secret Keeper for the OotP. Now he's dead. So can the average person see Grimmauld Place, or did they choose a "reserve" Secret Keeper, incase of the death of one?
What do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now that... (SPOILER)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charmed1

Charmed1

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
huh..... i don't know

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Lol. Yeah. I was wondering about it. I remember in HBP Dumbledore said they moved out of the Headquaters temporarily, but that was only to see if Grimmauld Place really belong to Harry. And Kreacher proved it did (by obeying Harry). They don't say this, but I'm guessing the Headquaters moved back to Grimmauld Place, because Harry said they could have it. So, I presume Dumbledore would still have been Secret Keeper. If Dumbledore planned his death (as I believe), then he would have no doubt made arrangements for someone else to be Secret Keeper (Snape, perhaps?). But what if he didn't, and he just died unexpectedly? Lol. My guess would be a "reserve" Secret Keeper, but I don't know. Any thoughts?

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged

mayb dumbledore arranged it with sumone...............perhaps Snape!if he had asked snape to kill him,then perhaps he had tipped snape of abt what to do!the person dumbledore trusted the most in the world was snape!that is why he wouldn't hear a word against him!he had such faith in severus!i think that he had arranged it all up.he is not stupid enf not to take any sort of precautions.especially when he noes that voldemort would go 2 any extends to finish him off!

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i really don't knowConfused

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
umm...does the secret die with the secret keeper? i think it does...cuz sirius said he would've died for Lily and James (meaing the secret is gone), but now that harry owns it, i think he may be able to do something (like u said reserve secret keeper)

meha

meha

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I think there is a new secret-keeper when the previous dies.. but who.. i dunno!

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Hey... that is a good question....

Now tht Dumbledore is died... Who will be the secret keeper?

I just hope that Grimmauld Place is not lost for ever.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top